Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2021, 05:22 PM   #1
dinkydow

Exclamation A rifle like Rooster Cogburn's

Been looking at those Cimarron Rooster Cogburn rifles with the large hand loop as the Duke used in his movies. I like the .45 LC caliber....just might be my next rifle buy.

Be nice with a slight modification to the handloops trigger guard to mirror " The Rifleman's."

I had a toy Winchester that mirrored "The Rifleman's, it had the dingus on the trigger guard that made it a rapid firing cap gun....for playing the Cowboys and Indians we boys used to play almost every day in the Summer.

Ahhhh...the good old days when commys were hated. No one burned our flag. No men kissing each other on TV...No nlggers in every TV commercial. No fat women modeling "sexy clothing," no commercials for faggot AIDS pills....no one suffering the heartbreak of plaque psoriasis...at least on the tube....which played the national anthem.... before signing off around midnight. Our milk was delivered in glass 1/2 gallon jugs. Etc.....

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 05:33 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/18...nd-barrel.html
Old 10-31-2021, 10:17 PM   #3
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
Damn that's nice.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 11:17 PM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Ahhhh...the good old days when commys were hated. No one burned our flag. No men kissing each other on TV...No nlggers in every TV commercial. No commercials for faggot AIDS pills....no one suffering the heartbreak of plaque psoriasis...at least on the tube....which played the national anthem.... before signing off around midnight. Our milk was delivered in glass 1/2 gallon jugs. Etc.....
Frigging A one day shootin commies in the school yard next day helping the Duke track Injuns.
Weekends were for playing Army with our dads bring home real deal WWII weapons. Whoever got control of Mr. Wilsons Jap machinegun usually won the battle that day. Took 3 of us to carry the dang thing.

ADD: .45 Colt I super like them but. If your not set up to re-load with brass primers etc. holy sheet you have to trade your truck for a box of cartridiges. $$$

https://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/.45+Long+Colt

https://www.laxammo.com/handgun/45-long-colt-ammo

Almost always out of damn stock..
Old 11-01-2021, 01:58 AM   #5
dinkydow

Some ...put their $$$$$ up their nose with cocaine....some gamble their wages away...some pour liquor down their hatch instead of making their house payments... I spend my spare cash on popguns. I like buying toys for myself. AND I pay my bills first.

Shit...who's not with me on this ?

Of course I don't have a whiney, needful, hi maintenance kunt pissing and moaning about why I don't turn my $$$ over to her....so she can buy dozens of pairs of shoes....etc. I once was supporting a vagina, her two deadbeat kids their spouse's and children...seven bloodsucking leeches. I ended that 20 years ago. My standard of living increased immediately. Never again.

The Gunny has her own income stream and she also buys toys for herself.

Must be that white privilege......an shit.
Old 11-02-2021, 06:27 AM   #6
klauss
Poof no eyebrows

My dad would of loved to have this rifle, his 2 favorite movies were True Grit( John Wayne ofc) and Jeremiah Johnson.

Heîs oiōṇs áristos, amưnesthai peŕ pátrēs- "There is only one omen, to fight for one's country"
klauss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 01:06 AM   #7
dinkydow

I am thinking Santa...just might be stuffing one in my stocking...the one that will soon be hanging above my fireplace.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:27 AM   #8
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I am thinking Santa...just might be stuffing one in my stocking...the one that will soon be hanging above my fireplace.
Make sure he tucks it through your sock garter. I'm kidding!

Us old farts gotta give each other shit once in a while.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 08:36 PM   #9
dinkydow

Santa would leave it in a corner...leaning against the wall....beside my 3' tall, pre-decorated tree....that unplugs...and goes into a plastic bag for shelf storage the rest of the time.

Rifles are just to big to fit in my stocking.
Old 11-15-2021, 06:01 PM   #10
dinkydow

Ahhh...ordered and on the way.....be here in a couple of days.
Old 11-15-2021, 07:43 PM   #11
JD Miller
Fake Member

Congratulations

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 01:51 PM   #12
dinkydow

My oldest friend gave me a hand, here, with an unrelated home improvement project. While here and after we two geezerz carried in a new slab door for the dinning room, we looked at popguns, drank Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. I told him. I had ordered In a Cogburn big loop, 1892 lever gun. THAT IS a rifle he has been drooling over since we were kids. We both had the toy 1892 "Rifleman" cap guns. With a fresh roll of caps properly installed........they worked, quite well, at least for we two kids. Just like Chuck Conner's rifle in his TV show. We two RULED the top of kids cowboy hill...back in da hood.

He looked at the 1894 XTR, the 1866 yellow boy, the 1873 sporting rifle in 357...and asked when the 1892 was arriving? Also he looked at the cowboy handguns and asked me where my new cowboy hat was?

We are both geezers now. How da fuck did that happen?

Old 11-19-2021, 03:54 PM   #13
dinkydow

The Rooster Cogburn, 1892 model Winchester, arrived today.....I am looking it over and fondling it now.

Really nice. The walnut is a bit..."fancy." The color casing is exquisitely done. I have never had a saddle ring Winchester before and this is a first. The faithful re-creation of the 1892 model was done by Chiappa, in Italy. WOW! ....They nailed it. It's in .45 LC. Our forefathers sure did have some NICE guns. I expect it will be next year, after it warms up before I bang it.

[IMG]20211119-152632[/IMG]

[IMG]20211119-153819[/IMG]
Old 11-20-2021, 03:56 PM   #14
Sanders

Dang, that’s a beauty!

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 04:04 PM   #15
JD Miller
Fake Member

Nice ! those Eye-talions sure are excellent gunmakers
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote