Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Videos
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Members Videos This area is for videos made by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 03-08-2021, 12:12 PM   #1
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Cool A short video of the typical Shooting Matches my friend holds quite often

You'll get an idea of the ranges we shoot at. I don't see the 1350 yard berm in this video. The 3 berms you see about 20 seconds into the video are at 450, 830 & 1000 yards. The round white target with red border and red light (about the 1:20 mark, it lights up on impact), is the 1000 yard target.

Strap on a bib and cover your keyboard with plastic, so ya don't make a mess drooling over the very nice boom sticks you're fixin' to see.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv27...annel=Bumptech

There's a wide variety of videos on his youtube channel. Check 'em out.
Link to his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/michaeldavidolson/videos
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 10:42 PM   #2
Bluntforce
slug

Fo Shizzle

Buht, buht long range targets are racist against bad shots.
Old 03-20-2021, 10:40 PM   #3
500grains
Soldier of Allah

What calibers do the guys like?
Old 03-21-2021, 12:13 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

That is great damn you guys are lucky have that A.O. to shoot at. Only way we could do that here is if a forest fire took out the trees but we don't want that.
Great vid. thank you Hunter.
Old 03-21-2021, 02:15 PM   #5
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
What calibers do the guys like?
They shoot a wide variety of calibers. Last shoot I attended to watch, some were shooting 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .308/7.62 NATO, .300 Win Mag....

They also put together Mil-Surp shoots (any Mil-Surp rifles). I'd like to participate in these but, I'm too cheap to go out and buy commercially made 7.62x54R ammo, when I have over 2K of Russian Mil-Surp steel core ammo on hand. Steel core ammo will punch right through the targets, and I'm not buying targets.

The guy that made the above video, likes to try strange/odd shooting matches (to get people out of their 'comfort zones')........ Like a recent .22LR match with targets out to 400 yards.

He occasionally has matches using AR-15's and other semi auto rifles, but mostly the matches are for precision, long range, bolt guns.
Old 03-21-2021, 02:21 PM   #6
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
That is great damn you guys are lucky have that A.O. to shoot at. Only way we could do that here is if a forest fire took out the trees but we don't want that.
Great vid. thank you Hunter.
You're welcome!

It is fun to get out and punch targets at long distances. As much as I'd like to participate in these matches, I don't think my old ass could keep up with station and position changes, in the allotted times for the number of shots at each station.

I'm happy to just shoot from the shooting bench, at my leisure.

Did you check out the other shooting videos on his youtube channel?