Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2023, 07:19 AM   #31
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
When "the cure," has killed more than the ailment, why is it called a cure?
I don't know why they're calling it a vaccine. If you have to keep getting additional shots every few months over and over and over, its not a vaccine. As a young pup, I got the measles vaccine...once (that may have included a second shot). And now I'm set for life. That is how a vaccine works.
Old 12-21-2023, 07:28 AM   #32
dinkydow

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
I don't know why they're calling it a vaccine. If you have to keep getting additional shots every few months over and over and over, its not a vaccine. As a young pup, I got the measles vaccine...once (that may have included a second shot). And now I'm set for life. That is how a vaccine works.

BADABING! We have a winner!

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 07:35 AM   #33
dinkydow

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Trash View Post
Thailand pushed back real hard. Sweden also told the CDC to get fucked. I'm sure there were others but obviously not enough countries pushed back. Most drank the e.

I read...somewhere...that several EU member nations have destroyed @ £2 billion worth of Covid "vaccines," as they are now seen as nothing more than "defective, clot death shots."

Hmmmmm... What could that mean?
Old 12-21-2023, 07:43 AM   #34
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
When the shot first came out, my wife and I got it. Looking back, I wish we'd have never gotten the first two shots. Even though we have had no health issues since them

Yet.
Old 12-21-2023, 07:49 AM   #35
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

When the government mandated the vax over here, that was the deciding moment for me never to comply. We knew of eight vax related deaths in our area in a very short period of time.
9teen11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 08:17 PM   #36
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9teen11 View Post
When the government mandated the vax over here, that was the deciding moment for me never to comply. We knew of eight vax related deaths in our area in a very short period of time.

See....there you go critically thinking...examining information, correlating effects vs causes and coming to well reasoned conclusions. Akin to not following an adult tiger that has been wounded by a buggered gunshot, into a heavy brush concealment position wherein the tigers coloration blends him perfectly into his habitat..and not understanding that the Tiger is truly an apex carnivore...and just what that means in terms of your own risk vs reward and survival. Individual common sense, these days, seems often to be frowned upon whereas "group think" programmed by the MSM is the new societal norm.

Some folks lack the ability to reason effectively. They are called " influencers," journalists, politicians, etc.
Old 12-21-2023, 08:52 PM   #37
Solid Snake

The people pushing the "vaccine" cared so much about your health that they were offering up free donuts from Krispy Kreme if you got the shot....because we all know how healthy donuts are.
Solid Snake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 01:15 AM   #38
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
See....there you go critically thinking...examining information, correlating effects vs causes and coming to well reasoned conclusions. Akin to not following an adult tiger that has been wounded by a buggered gunshot, into a heavy brush concealment position wherein the tigers coloration blends him perfectly into his habitat..and not understanding that the Tiger is truly an apex carnivore...and just what that means in terms of your own risk vs reward and survival. Individual common sense, these days, seems often to be frowned upon whereas "group think" programmed by the MSM is the new societal norm.

Some folks lack the ability to reason effectively. They are called " influencers," journalists, politicians, etc.
Where I was, we the unvaccinated were refused entry to certain business & were refused certain services as part of the coercion. There was some serous pressure put on to conform with a lot of my friends losing their jobs for non compliance. Some of our government departments are still prohibiting the unvaxxed from returning to work.

A doctor I've known well for years told me straight up not to take it as the reactions that they were seeing were not consistent with patient's medical histories.

At the end of the day, I know a lot of people who didn't take it & not one of them regret their decision.

I am all for freedom of choice, just not other people being free to make my choices for me.
9teen11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 02:27 AM   #39
4thIDvet
slug

Default Sorry guys we need you in our military yall come back now.

Service members are no longer required to be vaccinated against COVID-19; to include booster shots. Does the time away from active service affect the process of a member's return to service?

More than 17,000 service members balked at taking the shots, citing safety fears linked to the vaccine’s speedy development and spurred by misinformation about messenger ribonucleic acid technology, as well as concern over fetal cell lines used in formulation and testing. The more the controversy raged in the news, the more troops asked to skip the shots, Military Times reporting found.

Separated troops are eligible to upgrade their discharges, or even come back into service if they want to. At the same time, Pentagon officials are still determining how to treat ― and possibly reprimand ― the remaining 7,000 troops who leaders say did not follow a lawful order.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ccine-mandate/

Whoops we screwed up now we need you 17,000 Troops after all. Please come back.
Old 12-22-2023, 08:03 AM   #40
Sanders

Media Blackout: 10 News Stories They Chose Not to Tell You – Episode 2

#10 – The unvaccinated were scapegoated for failure of COVID vaccines, study finds.

#9 – Retired colonel unveils hidden ‘humanitarian catastrophe’ in the Russia-Ukraine war.

#8 – Elon Musk asks Zelensky about imprisoned American journalist.

#7 – Canada reports 300% increase in ‘unspecified causes’ of death.

#6 – Pro-vaccine doctor comes to a chilling realization, says “I can’t continue to vaccinate here.”

#5 – In the surrogacy case of Dawson and Adams, “Ten other children were created only to be cast aside because they were not ‘optimal.’”

#4 – Two U.S. bills seek to exit the United Nations and the World Health Organization.

#3 – Dr. Paul Marik exposes the ‘biggest hoax’ in medicine outside of COVID.

#2 – WEF demands $3.5 trillion per year to “decarbonize” the planet and “restore nature.”

#1 – Italian health minister under investigation for murder for concealing COVID-19 vaccine deaths.

Articles are included in the thread below:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1737246493264826586

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 08:19 PM   #41
Sanders

Watch out! Here comes the Ass-COVID!

Are folks going to wear masks over their ass, now?

https://themessenger.com/health/can-...ter-levels-jn1

There's a rise in wastewater levels, so it must be Ass Covid? Couldn't have anything to do with admitting millions of illegals from third world countries where diarrhea causing parasitic, bacterial, and viral infections are chronic, lifelong afflictions.

Nahhhh! Gotta be the ass-Coof!
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote