Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2023, 08:27 AM   #16
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Wife and I just got over Covid last week. It was the second time for me, first for her. Overall, the symptoms weren't much different than a bad cold. Still can't believe we shut down the economy for the common cold.

As a Trump loyalist, this was his biggest mistake.
You only get covid if you test for it. I was sick a month ago. It wasn't covid because I didn't get a positive test result....because I didn't take a stupid test. Five years ago, if you got the sniffles, did you take a test to find out what it was? No. So why are you doing it now? You've been conditioned. Not you (Johnny) necessarily, but people in general. Viruses have been around for a long time. Stop with the testing. Stop playing their game!

"Oh but Snake, don't you want to know if its covid so you don't spread it to your grandmother?"

I don't want to spread any illness to my grandmother, so that still makes covid testing meaningless.

Stop playing their game of fear.
Old 12-19-2023, 09:21 AM   #17
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

F Covid
Old 12-19-2023, 12:14 PM   #18
GARANDNUT
Pontificator Maximus

An Indian epidemiologist said the virus looked engineered when the Covid hysteria was just ramping up but he was ignored. India had a very low Covid death rate because they did not politicize the virus and they used the common sense approach to deal with it that was made basically illegal in the Western world.

The damaged done by the hyperventilating COVID BS resulted in the largest case of mass hysteria in world history. I still see entire families including small children wearing the mask. This country will never recover from the orchestrated bull sh it that was the COVID
"pandemic".
GARANDNUT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 12:47 PM   #19
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug11606 View Post
The question is why have Countries not pushed for accountability. This must tell us that they were all in on this!
For the same reason they have remained silent on opening the flood gates into their countries and letting the 3rd world sheeet flow in like an open sewer.
One world one people under the thumb of the New World Order. Now to thin the earths population lets see what to do???

On the news a 21 yr. old military pilot just passed out dead while flying his helicopter. Massive heart attack. Yes he was in perfect health and got his 'as ordered' clot shot.
The V.A. was tormenting me to get the clot shot. Then I watched 1/3 of the medical staff at the Gainesville V.A. QUIT rather than get it. Yup frig them I will be right their wait for me.
Old 12-20-2023, 12:45 AM   #20
dinkydow

Hmmmmm...I wonder why no-one gets "the flu" or "has a cold"..... They all have Covid now. How can this be?

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 03:21 AM   #21
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Hmmmmm...I wonder why no-one gets "the flu" or "has a cold"..... They all have Covid now. How can this be?
Because you have people like my mom. She got real sick and took a covid test. Negative. So she took another test. Negative. Then another test. Positive. "Oh no, stay away! I've got covid!"
Solid Snake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM   #22
4thIDvet
slug

Wink Everyone is going to die from COVID. Follow the money. $$$$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Simple. Because if they die in the hospital having come in with a runny nose the hospital immediately writes down 'COVID' and the govt. gives them a check for 60 $$ some thousand bucks.
Hit and killed while walking? Covid. Get us some mo. $$$$

Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators

Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for if they're Medicare typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/f...19-ventilators
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 04:28 AM   #23
Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
You only get covid if you test for it. I was sick a month ago. It wasn't covid because I didn't get a positive test result....because I didn't take a stupid test. Five years ago, if you got the sniffles, did you take a test to find out what it was? No. So why are you doing it now? You've been conditioned. Not you (Johnny) necessarily, but people in general. Viruses have been around for a long time. Stop with the testing. Stop playing their game!

"Oh but Snake, don't you want to know if its covid so you don't spread it to your grandmother?"

I don't want to spread any illness to my grandmother, so that still makes covid testing meaningless.

Stop playing their game of fear.
When the shot first came out, my wife and I got it and one booster shortly thereafter. For us, it was no different than any other vaccine. We had no ill effects but decided to pass on further shots.

The reason we stopped getting shots was the pushy nature of people encouraging us to get the shots. Everywhere we turned, there was a radio ad, a billboard or a print ad on Covid. We felt like we were getting sold.

Looking back, I wish we'd have never gotten the first two shots. Even though we have had no health issues since them, I agree with most of you that their risk outweighs their gain.

As for the test kit, I don't see any problem with it. When we tested positive, all it did is confirm we have Covid (essentially a bad cold) and we just treated it like any other bad cold.
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 07:21 AM   #24
drh
I know things about stuff

No one shut down the world when I had the H1N1 virus back around 2017. That thing was vicious. Our VP showed up at our office after flying across the States...he had sniffles and was coughing. Within a few days all 8 of us guys were so sick we could not come into the office or get out of bed.

I remember thinking that at my age I would not have the ability to survive any more of this typr of sickness. Fast forward to 2020 when I got Covidiot1984...It sucked, I was a zombie for about 2 days and then my daughter gave us some IVM and HCQ. All symptoms cleared up and I felt better after another 2 days. It was about a 5 out of 10 as compared to H1N1

It was a shame the Jesuit controlled imp Dr Fauci was not around to save us in 2017, but he was probably hard at work in Wuhan
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 08:11 AM   #25
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh View Post
I was a zombie for about 2 days and then my daughter gave us some IVM and HCQ. All symptoms cleared up and I felt better after another 2 days. It was about a 5 out of 10 as compared to H1N1
There are many many examples of people taking Ivermectin to treat covid, and it working wonders. So it is quite telling that the media and government demonized anyone who took or recommended it. They called it horse dewormer, even though a doctor could prescribe it. Many pharmacies were prohibited from filling legitimate prescriptions for Ivermectin. Hell, look how they tried to destroy Joe Rogan for taking it. And this is a treatment that actually works, unlike the clot shot which they demanded everyone take.
Solid Snake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 03:16 PM   #26
drh
I know things about stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
There are many many examples of people taking Ivermectin to treat covid, and it working wonders. So it is quite telling that the media and government demonized anyone who took or recommended it. They called it horse dewormer, even though a doctor could prescribe it. Many pharmacies were prohibited from filling legitimate prescriptions for Ivermectin. Hell, look how they tried to destroy Joe Rogan for taking it. And this is a treatment that actually works, unlike the clot shot which they demanded everyone take.
There is no trillion $$ profit prescribing HCQ and IVM.
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 06:24 PM   #27
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter07 View Post
Yes he does! Glad you're feeling 'human again Boris!
I did ok,,never missed work because thats where I caught it,,lol..

diesel88...Elderberry boost the immune system,good for lung and the respiratory system as well as the heart,,it also helps with inflammation and blood sugar

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 10:11 PM   #28
Angry White Trash
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug11606 View Post
The question is why have Countries not pushed for accountability. This must tell us that they were all in on this!
Thailand pushed back real hard. Sweden also told the CDC to get fucked. I'm sure there were others but obviously not enough countries pushed back. Most drank the e.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 10:16 PM   #29
Angry White Trash
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
When the shot first came out, my wife and I got it and one booster shortly thereafter. For us, it was no different than any other vaccine. We had no ill effects but decided to pass on further shots.

The reason we stopped getting shots was the pushy nature of people encouraging us to get the shots. Everywhere we turned, there was a radio ad, a billboard or a print ad on Covid. We felt like we were getting sold.

Looking back, I wish we'd have never gotten the first two shots. Even though we have had no health issues since them, I agree with most of you that their risk outweighs their gain.

As for the test kit, I don't see any problem with it. When we tested positive, all it did is confirm we have Covid (essentially a bad cold) and we just treated it like any other bad cold.
You were probably one of the lucky ones that got the placebo. The poor bastards that got the death shot didn't last very long... sometimes they were dead within 30 minutes.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 01:30 AM   #30
dinkydow

When "the cure," has killed more than the ailment, why is it called a cure?
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote