Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2023, 11:50 PM   #1
dinkydow

Nuke Covid 19 and all its variants....

....have been researched by scientists in Japan and they say ALL have been constructed in a bio lab and all have been deliberately released to kill off people. So says a peer reviewed paper by a research group in Nippon. Caught it on the Vettes am radio today.

Hmmmmm....well that's not PC.

Since now...the clot shots which obviously do not prevent infection via covid....I wonder what they were really for, as pushed hard by the global elite....who want 90% of us dead.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:40 AM   #2
MEAT
Fat Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post

Since now...the clot shots which obviously do not prevent infection via covid....I wonder what they were really for, as pushed hard by the global elite....who want 90% of us dead.

Hey Dinky, it really isn’t necessary to point out that which is incredibly obvious, just the merely obvious will do.

I heard that on an old MASH episode, and find myself thinking about it more these days, especially from “NEWS” and the congresscreeps.
Old 12-18-2023, 06:38 AM   #3
drh
I know things about stuff

Funny how many of us conspiracy fact advocates knew this from day one and were punished on social media for pointing it out. Even little Joey and his inbred relatives at northwestfirearms needed to ban me for being so outspoken.
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 06:43 AM   #4
Sanders

Any time Congress exempts itself, or is exempted from some mandate, law, or anything else, you can take it to the bank that what they are exempted from is harmful to everyone else.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to figure that out.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 07:55 AM   #5
doug11606

The question is why have Countries not pushed for accountability. This must tell us that they were all in on this!
Old 12-18-2023, 09:52 AM   #6
RetVet
Statistical Error

It's all about the Benjamins and control for the power elites.
Old 12-18-2023, 02:39 PM   #7
dinkydow

Five of my lifelong friends have died...so far... not long after receiving the DNA altering death injection. Two had open heat surgery after heart attacks and are alive today. Neither bad any history of cardiac problems.

I had advance warning about what Covid 19 was. An engineered bio weapon developed in a PLA, biological weapons lab in Wuhan China.

Now it has come to light that this bio weapon was developed under programs to amp up "gain of function" of the Covid virus supervised by Dr. Fucky and paid for by us, the American taxpayers. Bill gates also poured cash into the project to make it worldwide, run the agitprop MSM programs, silence all dissenters, and force all us little people to get our death injections, proof of injection passports, etc.

Lots of cockroaches under rocks are being spotlighted and protected by the elite globalists.

The USA must dump the WHO and purge the CDC. Its time for investigations arrests trials and hangings. This largest genocide in world history must not go unpunished.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:47 PM   #8
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Me and my COPD survived Covid-19 and subsequent numbers, as didmy bride, without taking any shots.

I guess we’ll take the same route this next go round.
Old 12-18-2023, 07:51 PM   #9
Boris

a couple of guys at work got sick with Covid a couple weeks ago,,the last week and a 1/2 I've been sick with something,,probably Covid but I'm not testing for it ,,just increasing my intake of Zinc ,D3 and vitamin C..oh..and Elderberry and today it finally feels like it's starting to go away.
Fauci needs to swing from a rope

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 09:45 PM   #10
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
a couple of guys at work got sick with Covid a couple weeks ago,,the last week and a 1/2 I've been sick with something,,probably Covid but I'm not testing for it ,,just increasing my intake of Zinc ,D3 and vitamin C..oh..and Elderberry and today it finally feels like it's starting to go away.

What does Elderberry do?

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 12:01 AM   #11
drh
I know things about stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
What does Elderberry do?
https://youtu.be/IfL_PwWdNGU?si=zb6-Cm8cC5IYlI6X
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:07 AM   #12
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Any time Congress exempts itself, or is exempted from some mandate, law, or anything else, you can take it to the bank that what they are exempted from is harmful to everyone else.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to figure that out.
Exactly!

Those Congresscritters all wore their masks to keep the facade going, but many were caught out in public, in large gatherings, like Gov. 'Hair Gel' (Gavin Newsom, Pelosi's nephew), and were pretty much crucified by a lot of Americans. Not the MSM though.

It's 'that time'!
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:09 AM   #13
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Yes he does! Glad you're feeling 'human again Boris!
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 07:01 AM   #14
Sanders

Quote:
Ivermectin works.

I got the coof, and was over it in just a few days, except for my sense of taste - it took a couple weeks to come back. I didn't lose all my sense of taste, I could still taste salty and bitter things, but nothing else.
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 08:14 AM   #15
Johnny

Quote:
Wife and I just got over Covid last week. It was the second time for me, first for her. Overall, the symptoms weren't much different than a bad cold. Still can't believe we shut down the economy for the common cold.

As a Trump loyalist, this was his biggest mistake.
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote