Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2023, 05:15 PM   #1
aviator
unum de multis

Default Harvard U President

I was just thinking to myself a while back and wondering if the president of Harvard would have had the same reaction to the anti-Jew protest if it would have been the KKK asking for blacks to be eliminated.

No one has had the balls to ask her that question but I think it's a valid one.
Old 12-13-2023, 05:22 PM   #2
RetVet
Statistical Error

The Harvard University board didn't ask her to resign and we all know the real reason. Because she's black.

Also, wtf is up with all the female university presidents? No men applying or more likely it's the catering to the diversity, equity and inclusion crap.
Old 12-13-2023, 05:38 PM   #3
JD Miller
Fake Member

Frickin' gimmie- dat, free sheet nigr is a plagiarist too.

https://www.chronicle.com/article/ho...n-whom-you-ask

Pic of it> https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/.../1800x1200.jpg
Old 12-13-2023, 05:54 PM   #4
GimpyPaw

Harvard doesn’t need to care about popularity, or student attendance, alumni approval, or donations from the rich. They can have the most vile slab of human flesh as a president. Little terrorists in training for a sudent council. Won’t matter at all.

Harvard was paid BILLIONS of your tax dollars to do fake research and publish studies that support the Democrats agenda. Need a prestigious university to publish a paper on how global warming impacts global migration patterns of the spotted three toed salamander? For a fee that can be had with Harvards name all over it.

Big universities are making their money by being Democrat science makers. They don’t care about the students, the teachers, or their president.
GimpyPaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 06:01 PM   #5
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

No Commies

Affirmative action oxygen waster. My nephew graduated from there years ago and is an anti-US Constitution left-wing idiot who never held a job in his life where he had to get his hands dirty.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 06:05 PM   #6
500grains
Soldier of Allah

https://viralstyle.com/1-crore/dave-...ity-the-isis-o
Old 12-13-2023, 07:24 PM   #7
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimpyPaw View Post

Harvard was paid BILLIONS of your tax dollars to do fake research and publish studies that support the Democrats agenda. Need a prestigious university to publish a paper on how global warming impacts global migration patterns of the spotted three toed salamander? For a fee that can be had with Harvards name all over it.

Big universities are making their money by being Democrat science makers. They donít care about the students, the teachers, or their president.
Didnt know that..... But I dont even know where Havard is. I thought it was a skoo for lawyers. Is Harvard in NewYork city?

Didnt Thurston Howell the 3rd from Giligans Island go there?

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 07:40 PM   #8
aviator
unum de multis

They all get money for "Research" from the government and big donors who need a tax write off.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 08:52 PM   #9
Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKalashnikov View Post
Affirmative action oxygen waster. My nephew graduated from there years ago and is an anti-US Constitution left-wing idiot who never held a job in his life where he had to get his hands dirty.
I saw it firsthand: unqualified minorities holding management positions who are unable to perform. Large, private sector companies are the worst.
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:10 PM   #10
Merc
Expendable

The only color I see here is green.
Harvard , UPenn , NYU , etc , get a ton of
money from both Qitar and Chinese CCP.

The Harvard Prez isn't going bite the hand that feeds.
These schools are beholden to the money .
Green privilege..

MERC

Know your enemy, know his sword -
Miyamoto Musashi
The Book of Five Rings

Blessed be the Lord , my strength,
which teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to fight.
My goodness, and my fortress;
my high tower, and my deliverer;
my shield, and he in whom I trust;
Merc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 12:10 AM   #11
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I saw it firsthand: unqualified minorities holding management positions who are unable to perform. Large, private sector companies are the worst.
Try visiting the V.A. if you really want to see affirmative action in action. No pun intended.
Interesting the different opinions on the quality of care their. Close to 1/3 of the staff at the Gainesville Fl. V.A. quit rather than get the clot shots. Take one guess what their getting replaced with.
The V.A. surgeons work hand in hand with Doctors from teaching hospitals almost always next door to each other. Making them all some of the best in the country.
Its getting past the affirmative action hires to see them that makes it a living hell to deal with.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:16 AM   #12
Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Try visiting the V.A. if you really want to see affirmative action in action. No pun intended.
Interesting the different opinions on the quality of care their. Close to 1/3 of the staff at the Gainesville Fl. V.A. quit rather than get the clot shots. Take one guess what their getting replaced with.
The V.A. surgeons work hand in hand with Doctors from teaching hospitals almost always next door to each other. Making them all some of the best in the country.
Its getting past the affirmative action hires to see them that makes it a living hell to deal with.
I haven't seen that with my VA. I use the one in Cadillac, MI. It's located in a dumpy strip mall, but the facility and staff is actually pretty good. Most of the staff are middle aged and older White women. They're always friendly, polite and professional. Frankly, it's the best medical I've ever encountered, so I'm sticking with it for all my checkups.

Years ago, I had heard there was a particularly bad female doctor at the Cadillac VA. I'm not sure of her race. She was so bad that veterans were driving hours further just to get better treatment at another facility. I'm pretty sure she got fired. The guy who replaced her is top notch; former Navy officer and super friendly and competent.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:33 AM   #13
Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
The Harvard University board didn't ask her to resign and we all know the real reason. Because she's black.

Also, wtf is up with all the female university presidents? No men applying or more likely it's the catering to the diversity, equity and inclusion crap.
In my opinion, universities don't breed good leaders. Instead; promotions and opportunities tend to be directed toward those who are good administrators and speakers. Big difference.

Administrators spend a lot of effort trying to build consensus while avoiding conflict and tough decisions. Many of these jobs tend to go to educated White women who did well in school but never really had to demonstrate any sort of leadership prowess; only office-type skills.

The best example was at Michigan State University during the Larry Nassar scandal. The female university president wasn't complicit in his crimes but her weak leadership was found to have contributed greatly to him being able to assault young women for years. She was eventually asked to resign, but not after a lot of whining, excuses and blaming others.

My last civilian job before I retired had me working for a female manager. She was smart, competent and professional but lacked any sort of spine. She was nothing but an administrator; an advanced secretary of sorts. She had zero street smarts and shied away from any sort of conflict especially when it involved senior management. She was the epitome of weak leadership. I've encountered some really good female bosses in my day, but she wasn't one of them.

Perhaps the best example of a good female leader was an Army O6 I used to work with. She was famously loyal toward her troops, almost to a fault. You don't see that very often. One day, during a conference call, somebody started bad-mouthing one of her E4s. She proceeded to rip that person a new one in spectacular fashion.

Another great example was a young 20-something "barbie doll" USAR 2LT who hadn't even been to her branch qualification school. I was BC at the time. The troops and NCOs loved her and she was clearly a very good leader despite her inexperience. She was so good that I put her in an O4 company command position. (Yes. This was an O4 slot, not an O3.) I chose her over an experienced O4 because the O4 was weak and was pretty much riding his time to retirement. My decision ruffled some feathers, but it stood. One day, I ran into her Dad. I told him "Your daughter is exceeding everyone's expectations. I actually intend to keep her in this command slot whether she likes it or not. You should be proud."

I could tell stories of bad female leaders, but we don't have time for that.
Old 12-15-2023, 11:04 AM   #14
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
In my opinion, universities don't breed good leaders. Instead; promotions and opportunities tend to be directed toward those who are good administrators and speakers. Big difference.
It's more political than anything else. If someone within the university is in cahoots with the governor of the state they will get the job, all it takes is a call to the board of trustees. My wife is a top administrator in the University system, retired and recalled, we've seen it.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 07:01 AM   #15
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Claudine Gay, President of Harvard, is in the field of African-American studies, which completely lacks intellectuals and is meaningless in any event. However, even without intellectual competition she cannot think of anything to say herself so she plagiarizes bull crap from other people. Then she did the same with her sparse and uninformative academic publications.

This is what we get with affirmative action hires. We get people with limited cognitive abilities, no accomplishments, no positive impact on society, completely incompetent and seeking her own racist political goals only.
500grains is online now   Reply With Quote