Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2023, 02:07 AM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

clown Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) Information for 2024

Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits for more than 71 million Americans will increase 3.2 percent in 2024.

https://www.ssa.gov/cola/

Come one come all take notice. When you go to the store any store and you see prices have risen 50 to 100 percent from last year under the Dumbocrat Junta regime?
Well American shoppers you are dead wrong wrong wrong your seeing things. Our govt. is never wrong and they say its only a 3.2 cents on the dollar increase since last year.
So STFU and send a thank you note to those in power and especially our pres. the negroid behind the curtain.
Old 12-01-2023, 06:41 AM   #2
Johnny

The elephant in the room is not the 3.2% increase. The real problem is that in a country with a population of 332 million people, there are 71 million who are on the dole. Just a wild speculation on my part, but I'd guess that at least half shouldn't be on it.

I've seen a lot of SSI fraud firsthand. I know two guys in their early 60's who have been drawing disability for about 5 years. Their stories are similar. Both have verifiable physical problems with their backs.

One guy (despite drawing money for being disabled) runs his own cash construction business doing all his own labor in some very difficult jobs: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, etc... The other guy mostly sits around all day and smokes weed, and buys expensive toys with his SSI money.

In both cases, they're symptoms of what's wrong with Social Security.
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 09:58 AM   #3
drh
I know things about stuff

Quote:
"The other guy mostly sits around all day and smokes weed, and buys expensive toys with his SSI money"
....you must be referring to my brother. He messed up his wrist playing Rocky and punching one of the hanging pigs we were butchering, (I actually have a photo of him doing it) and turned it into a "hurt my wrist at work permanent disability claim" and has been on the dole now for over 30 years.
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 10:39 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh View Post
....you must be referring to my brother. He messed up his wrist playing Rocky and punching one of the hanging pigs we were butchering, (I actually have a photo of him doing it) and turned it into a "hurt my wrist at work permanent disability claim" and has been on the dole now for over 30 years.
Like the A hole in town here who just went to prison for drugs. He has been collecting food stamps using his deceased grandmothers name for a dozen years.
Food stamp day? Sell for .50 cents on the dollar so the addicts can buy their drugs.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 11:16 AM   #5
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
The elephant in the room is not the 3.2% increase. The real problem is that in a country with a population of 332 million people, there are 71 million who are on the dole. Just a wild speculation on my part, but I'd guess that at least half shouldn't be on it.

I've seen a lot of SSI fraud firsthand. I know two guys in their early 60's who have been drawing disability for about 5 years. Their stories are similar. Both have verifiable physical problems with their backs.

One guy (despite drawing money for being disabled) runs his own cash construction business doing all his own labor in some very difficult jobs: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, etc... The other guy mostly sits around all day and smokes weed, and buys expensive toys with his SSI money.

In both cases, they're symptoms of what's wrong with Social Security.
I have been collecting Social Security Disability since 2018. I applied was rejected then appealed & was rejected. I had all the medical evidence before I lawyered up. At the hearing before the judge the lawyer told me what to expect when I went into the hearing. The lawyer comes out of the hearing saying we are done lets go out side.

The lawyer said the judge looked at my medical records & the employment records and stated give the man his money as he deserves it. I worked my primary job for 36 years as a retail meat cutter & had a seasonal job for 22 years at the same time. My meat cutting job will tear up a man body. The seasonal job paid beyond great. My guess the judge seeing that I had not worked for 2 years since I originally applied, that included the seasonal job. The list of all the crap that wore out & broken in my bodies so long that even if I was to get it fixed I would live long enough to do so.

There were plenty of shit stains there that day for hearing in the waiting room, By my guess 90% were fraudulent. 50% were from gun shot wounds, with 40% being obese porch monkey's.

When I went to the lawyers office for the first time 70% of the office was full of no nabla MOFO's & 29 % shit stains. I was the only white guy in that office the 3 times I went. The law firm specialized in SSD & it advertised a lot on TV. Se habla espanol was on the commercials.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 12:07 PM   #6
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits for more than 71 million Americans will increase 3.2 percent in 2024.

https://www.ssa.gov/cola/

Come one come all take notice. When you go to the store any store and you see prices have risen 50 to 100 percent from last year under the Dumbocrat Junta regime?
Well American shoppers you are dead wrong wrong wrong your seeing things. Our govt. is never wrong and they say its only a 3.2 cents on the dollar increase since last year.
So STFU and send a thank you note to those in power and especially our pres. the negroid behind the curtain.
Oh boy, $0.03 cents.

phuk you Joebiden and your political crime racket. You POS

According to Theif Joe the economy is booming, everyone in making boat loads of $$ on their retirement investments

Old 12-01-2023, 12:22 PM   #7
4thIDvet
slug

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
I have been collecting Social Security Disability since 2018. I applied was rejected then appealed & was rejected. I had all the medical evidence before I lawyered up. At the hearing before the judge the lawyer told me what to expect when I went into the hearing. The lawyer comes out of the hearing saying we are done lets go out side.

The lawyer said the judge looked at my medical records & the employment records and stated give the man his money as he deserves it. I worked my primary job for 36 years as a retail meat cutter & had a seasonal job for 22 years at the same time. My meat cutting job will tear up a man body. The seasonal job paid beyond great. My guess the judge seeing that I had not worked for 2 years since I originally applied, that included the seasonal job. The list of all the crap that wore out & broken in my bodies so long that even if I was to get it fixed I would live long enough to do so.

There were plenty of shit stains there that day for hearing in the waiting room, By my guess 90% were fraudulent. 50% were from gun shot wounds, with 40% being obese porch monkey's.

When I went to the lawyers office for the first time 70% of the office was full of no nabla MOFO's & 29 % shit stains. I was the only white guy in that office the 3 times I went. The law firm specialized in SSD & it advertised a lot on TV. Se habla espanol was on the commercials.
boon its quite simple the game the judge and SS lawyers are playing. Overwhelming evidence? Sorry it's going to take two years sir. Why?
O.K. the attorney can only get 25% of your award in Fla. not sure if that is national? Now do the math? 25% of a few months award back pay? Peanuts.
25% of a few years back pay? HELLO were talkin now buddy. Judge and attorney split the $$ Mr. Judges happy, attorneys happy, your happy.
See how easy that is.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 12:56 PM   #8
baboon
slug

That 25% must be a nationwide deal for attorneys fees. When I was told of where the hearing was going to be held I asked why it wasn't at the hearing place closer to my house. The lawyer stated that's were most of the minorities hearings are held. The judges at that place hear scamming MOFO all day long. And while the judge there would have come to the same conclusion we don' t want to be sitting there with them.

I had enough cash stashed away to go another year if need be. I was really surprised just how much more money I was spending going to work then staying at home.

Looking back over theist 5 years nothing on my has gotten better, Living in pain is no joke. Trying to get better pain meds are damn near impossible. With the wife now gone I find my self doing more womanly chores then I ever planed on. House cleaning is a PITA, buying groceries are a PITA, Washing & changing bed linens is a PITA. The wife niece & nephew came & spent time with me. Doing multiple bed linens really sucked.

Getting old suck doing it alone sucks more. When I start feeling sorry for myself I just think about my dad did it & I have an old legally blind friend who lives alone doing it. it's both of them that makes me know I can do it.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 06:23 AM   #9
Johnny

Quote:

I've heard similar stories from other people. You're a rare breed because you're a legitimate recipient with a legitimate claim. I'm sorry to hear of what you're going through.

Back some years ago my wife had business with the SS administration. She is a foreign national (German) and had some issues with her SS card and citizenship process. In the waiting room she was surprised to find all minorities sitting there. They also had an armed security guard. The place was a zoo.

Margaret Thatcher once said "Democracies fail when citizens realize they can vote to give themselves money." We're rapidly approaching that point when over 20% of the population is being carried by the rest and growing. It's unsustainable. Something has to give.
Old 12-02-2023, 06:33 AM   #10
Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh View Post
If your brother plays guitar in a local rock band, he's probably the same guy!

My BIL is no better. He has a handicapped sticker on his car and the whole 9 yards. While at work, he limps around. During his free time, he goes mountain biking in the Alps and windsurfing in Brazil.

The VA is full of fraud as well. I personally know a handful of local veterans who are collecting full VA disability benefits for BS reasons. One guy served a couple years in the infantry and then spent the next 30 or so in construction. He's claiming the 2 years in the infantry is what wrecked his body, not the 30 years in construction. Scam!
Old 12-02-2023, 06:42 AM   #11
Johnny

Quote:
That 25% must be a nationwide deal for attorneys fees. When I was told of where the hearing was going to be held I asked why it wasn't at the hearing place closer to my house. The lawyer stated that's were most of the minorities hearings are held. The judges at that place hear scamming MOFO all day long. And while the judge there would have come to the same conclusion we don' t want to be sitting there with them.

I had enough cash stashed away to go another year if need be. I was really surprised just how much more money I was spending going to work then staying at home.

Looking back over theist 5 years nothing on my has gotten better, Living in pain is no joke. Trying to get better pain meds are damn near impossible. With the wife now gone I find my self doing more womanly chores then I ever planed on. House cleaning is a PITA, buying groceries are a PITA, Washing & changing bed linens is a PITA. The wife niece & nephew came & spent time with me. Doing multiple bed linens really sucked.

Getting old suck doing it alone sucks more. When I start feeling sorry for myself I just think about my dad did it & I have an old legally blind friend who lives alone doing it. it's both of them that makes me know I can do it.
A bit off-topic, but stories like yours are why my wife and I made a conscious decision a few years ago to work less, downsize and enjoy life. We retired early about 3 years ago and were just living off savings until the Army pension kicked in. We're both fit and active and doing things now we've always wanted to do. None of it involves traditional plans of travel, fishing and relaxing.

We realize that we're just one heart attack or stroke away from having our lives changed forever. Might as well have fun now, while we still can.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:40 AM   #12
Sanders

Quote:
Looking back over theist 5 years nothing on my has gotten better, Living in pain is no joke. Trying to get better pain meds are damn near impossible.
Problem with pain meds is they are a Catch 22. They'll provide you temporary relief while masking or making inflammation and arthritis worse. And they are getting harder to get. My wife has been on Oxycodone 10mgs for years to manage her back pain (I could write a book on her conditions, and our motorcycle wreck didn't help any.) when her pain and spine doctor left the practice and the other doctors in the practice refused to take her on as a patient, despite her always in 100% compliance with her contract. So, she was cut off cold turkey. They make you into an addict, then one day, nothing. Then they wonder why so many people are buying street drugs, then OD'ing on them.

Wife stuck it through like a trooper and is dealing with the pain. Some days are better, some are worse. She decided to get rid of other meds docs had her on, like anti-depressants (for PTSD from the wreck), and has weaned herself off them.

There are holistic alternatives, but they don't work nearly as quickly as a pill.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 08:01 AM   #13
drh
I know things about stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
My BIL is no better. He has a handicapped sticker on his car and the whole 9 yards. While at work, he limps around. During his free time, he goes mountain biking in the Alps and windsurfing in Brazil.
Might not be the same guy since my bro has never been Mt Biking in the Alps, but did seem to enjoy vacationing and Mt Biking at my dad's home for 2-3 weeks a year over near West Yellowstone while I was slaving away in the salt mines. But he is 'disabled' so I am apparently insensitive
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 08:04 AM   #14
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
boon its quite simple the game the judge and SS lawyers are playing. Overwhelming evidence? Sorry it's going to take two years sir. Why?
O.K. the attorney can only get 25% of your award in Fla. not sure if that is national? Now do the math? 25% of a few months award back pay? Peanuts.
25% of a few years back pay? HELLO were talkin now buddy. Judge and attorney split the $$ Mr. Judges happy, attorneys happy, your happy.
See how easy that is.
Damn thieves. Its a crime racket, polititians , judges, gubment employees, any one on the tax payer funded payroll ...... parasites all of them

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 07:52 PM   #15
Sanders

Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote