Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2020, 10:09 PM   #1
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Spinz Really???

While at a fairly local Fun Shop this morning checking out their Black Friday sales......... I took a peek at a very clean, nice looking AK-47. I'm not much for Warsaw Pact weapons but, if the price is right, I'm game.

I eyeballed this thing for a few minutes, checking out the fit, finish & function of it.....it was damn near flawless in every way, but you could tell it had been used somewhat regularly....and then, I looked at the price tag.

HOLY SHIT! $979.99 + MN Sales Tax! Really???

Needless to say, I put it back in the rack almost immediately.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:25 PM   #2
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Depending on the model and country or origin, that could be anywhere from rape to pillage.
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 07:48 AM   #3
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

The sad part is that it will most likely sell at that price

III DEO VINDICE
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:48 AM   #4
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Censored

I was in a gun shop the other week. They had Century WASR rifles on display with a asking price of $1,000, along with PAP AKs going for $1,300. ARs were going for upwards of 2 grand. Unbelievable price gouging going on these days and apparently idiots are paying the prices.

Same deal with ammo, like 5.56 going for a dollar or more per round.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:19 PM   #5
dinkydow

Hmmmmm....

And if you were SUDDENLY finding yourself on the deck of the White Star, RMS Titanic.....which was down by the bow....the skyrockets launching....the band playing...wealthy first class passengers being sparsly and thus comfortably loaded into the lifeboats........which were one by one...being lowered into the freezing waters of the North Atlantic Ocean....

Knowing what your survival chances would be immersed in that water....while wearing a cork filled lifejacket....

How much of your....treasure....would you part with to purchase a seat on the last lifeboat to be lowered?

Think about it.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:43 PM   #6
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Wink

Or, there are those of us who would have purchased our "lifeboats" and "paddles" long ago, not trying to whilst the ship is already sliding under the waves.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 07:08 PM   #7
CZ-75A

Chink AKs go for several grand now.
CZ-75A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 10:02 PM   #8
500grains
Soldier of Allah

AK47s, once the $99 junker, now run more than an average quality AR-15 (assuming that Biden pricing is not a factor).
Old 12-13-2020, 02:18 PM   #9
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

I never believed I would see the day that AK's would be worth so much or the Dollar would be worth so little. Yes, I have not posted in years, but I could not remember my password & could not get it recovered!

Last edited by FloridaAKM; 12-13-2020 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Loss of memory!
FloridaAKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 02:42 PM   #10
CDawg
slug

Well, 7.62X39 ammo is hundreds of dollars less per 1000 than AR15 ammo. So, you're actually saving money! It's all relative. If I didn't have an AK, I'd find the most attractively priced quality AK and give it a home ...and then I'd love it and feed it regularly with overpriced, but still rather affordable ammo. The end.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote