Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > New Members Introduction.
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

New Members Introduction. New to our forum? Log in, introduce yourself and say hello.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:57 PM   #1
Compta

Default Arfcom refugee

wasn't really a well known poster over there...was a dirty Dec 2012 member, considered a 13'er. Lost my account with 6k posts, EE feedback etc. for the comment "if her husband were a man he would handle it" in regards to Ashley Babbitt. I did get the run around from Striker but at least didn't get ignored. Aimless, who banned me was too much of a coward to respond to multiple emails so I just made a retread but in all honesty the place sucks anyways so there's that.
Compta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:06 PM   #2
TBR1887

K....and...who are you?
TBR1887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:47 PM   #3
Compta

exactly who I just posted I was...you?
Old 11-29-2021, 11:07 PM   #4
500grains
Soldier of Allah

That's all?

At least I can claim to have been booted for using the word 'chimpout'. When I posted that, Ed chimped out and banned me. Hell, he did not even invite me to his funeral when he croaked.
Old 11-30-2021, 11:11 AM   #5
cheehoo

I keep hoping 1srelluc will end up here.
cheehoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:27 PM   #6
Dan_Cooper

I remember you Compta. Good to see you again.
Dan_Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:46 PM   #7
Compta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
That's all?

At least I can claim to have been booted for using the word 'chimpout'. When I posted that, Ed chimped out and banned me. Hell, he did not even invite me to his funeral when he croaked.
Yup, that's it...was account locked within minutes. The only other time I had any trouble was with the Capitol riot. I can't even remember what I said in regards to that but it was like "that place should be on fire right now". That one earned me a one week vacation.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:48 PM   #8
Compta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Cooper View Post
I remember you Compta. Good to see you again.
Thanks! like I said I wasn't really a well known member but had my moments on occasion. I was usually posting in PC gaming or new Ford Bronco threads, haha.
Old 11-30-2021, 10:24 PM   #9
TBR1887

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compta View Post
Yup, that's it...was account locked within minutes. The only other time I had any trouble was with the Capitol riot. I can't even remember what I said in regards to that but it was like "that place should be on fire right now". That one earned me a one week vacation.

Seriously...?! You weren't wrong... :/

ETA: also. I miss my 92' Bronco...
Old 12-01-2021, 07:40 AM   #10
Compta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBR1887 View Post
Seriously...?! You weren't wrong... :/

ETA: also. I miss my 92' Bronco...
Yup, it was after that chicken shit piece of trash shot Babbitt. That one just pisses me off to my core and ended up costing me my account.

I had an '85 K5 Blazer...well GMC Jimmy version. It was a tank. I've got a Badlands Bronco with Sasquatch ordered, it should arrive the month of Foreveruary.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:19 AM   #11
TBR1887

Quote:
Yup, it was after that chicken shit piece of trash shot Babbitt. That one just pisses me off to my core and ended up costing me my account.

I had an '85 K5 Blazer...well GMC Jimmy version. It was a tank. I've got a Badlands Bronco with Sasquatch ordered, it should arrive the month of Foreveruary.
Not going to lie, I'm alittle jealous. I have been eyeing them but haven't come to terms with cost of new vehicles....
Old 12-01-2021, 09:29 AM   #12
r0ttie1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBR1887 View Post
Not going to lie, I'm alittle jealous. I have been eyeing them but haven't come to terms with cost of new vehicles....
New vehicles that are worth a shit cost more than my 40 acres and manufactured home did when I bought it. Not in the market at that price.
r0ttie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:45 AM   #13
Compta

I'm buying at one of the couple below invoice dealers and while I'm getting mine about $4k cheaper it's leading to extended wait time. This is a loaded Badlands with everything but lux and tow at $52k. If it proves to be a shit box I trade it in when 4Runner gets redesigned.

I am at just over 500 days since initial reservation. I've ordered it as a 2021 and now a 2022. I'm honestly thinking by March but who knows.
Old 12-13-2021, 01:02 AM   #14
Rexydg

Quote:
wasn't really a well known poster over there...was a dirty Dec 2012 member, considered a 13'er. Lost my account with 6k posts, EE feedback etc. for the comment "if her husband were a man he would handle it" in regards to Ashley Babbitt. I did get the run around from Striker but at least didn't get ignored. Aimless, who banned me was too much of a coward to respond to multiple emails so I just made a retread but in all honesty the place sucks anyways so there's that.
They kicked me back around 2009 or so.. seems they took the word of a drunken stalker that things were the other way around. last time I set eyes on that PC faggotry.

Even after I provided the actual threatening, drunken rambling emails to Ed that the shitbag 82nd kept sending, I was the one who got kicked.

Was offered my account back a year and a half ago.. Told them why? you are just going to ban me again a week later.

they aren't the only game in town contrary to some belief around there.

Fuckem.. don't want me around, no problem..
Rexydg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 01:06 AM   #15
Rexydg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
That's all?

Don't sweat it.. I didn't get an invite either, good thing too, I would have hated carrying all that piss to new york. Not that I would go there for any reason anyway.
Rexydg is offline   Reply With Quote