Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 11-13-2020, 07:03 PM   #1
dinkydow

Talking Commycatcher...

...we doan see no fukin commys blokin da road.....

20201110_090756.jpg

Put this on last week. Been sitting in the box for a couple months waiting on me to get off my fat ass and install it. Waiting on some mounts to Install a set of KC Daylighters on it...

Makes it a bitch to check my oil...the rubber step on the top of the front bumper i used to step up onto.......is now behind my commycatcher...

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 07:08 PM   #2
Sanders

Find a Punisher skull silhouette to put on your KC lights - so they know they've been judged before you squish them.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 09:47 PM   #3
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Find a Punisher skull silhouette to put on your KC lights - so they know they've been judged before you squish them.

You think your joking? Hell yes!

Ohio eleminated the requirements for a front license plate. I am going to sniff around for some kind of vanity plate. Maybe a stars & bars, dixie plate.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:25 PM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Thumbs up

Nice same same as mine 'Westin' super strong made. No vendors for them around here so I had to go to Amazon. Damn what a pain in the ass as Amazon kept posting sure it fits your 2007 Silverado.
Well NO the first two did NOT fit my damn truck and I had to pay to ship them back. GRRRRRRRRRRR.
Finally called the co. in Komifornia and they gave me the right one to buy.
Just had over $5,000 in repairs on the truck and be damned it was all small stuff. So if I hit hopefully it does its job.
Old 11-14-2020, 04:14 AM   #5
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Nice same same as mine 'Westin' super strong made. No vendors for them around here so I had to go to Amazon. Damn what a pain in the ass as Amazon kept posting sure it fits your 2007 Silverado.
Well NO the first two did NOT fit my damn truck and I had to pay to ship them back. GRRRRRRRRRRR.
Just had over $5,000 in repairs on the truck and be damned it was all small stuff. So if I hit hopefully it does its job.
Yeah, 2007 was a body style change year. I had an early body style on my 2007 and always had to make sure when I ordered parts, that I included that info. Didn't always work, but it usually did.
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:02 AM   #6
dinkydow

It went on faiy easily....

The instructions for install were total shit. I looked at the instructions....looked at the mounting parts ..
Wondered ...WTF?
I should get a job creating instruction sheets.... the nuts and bolts hardware...well...some were useful...

But....I had to dip into my own stash to have the fastners to complete the install. Pisses me off that such a great brushguard....had shit instructions and install hardware.

But....now it looks so good.....IMHO.... That the turdwalk install....(fuck, maybe I am a dumbass?) Is fading from my mind....very sturdy. I went with the black powder coated option...because I have seen other installs....on other trucks...that are chrome plated....looking...rusty.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:20 AM   #7
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Yeah, 2007 was a body style change year. I had an early body style on my 2007 and always had to make sure when I ordered parts, that I included that info. Didn't always work, but it usually did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
It went on faiy easily....

The instructions for install were total shit. I looked at the instructions....looked at the mounting parts ..
Wondered ...WTF?
I should get a job creating instruction sheets.... the nuts and bolts hardware...well...some were useful...

But....I had to dip into my own stash to have the fastners to complete the install. Pisses me off that such a great brushguard....had shit instructions and install hardware.

But....now it looks so good.....IMHO.... That the turdwalk install....(fuck, maybe I am a dumbass?) Is fading from my mind....very sturdy. I went with the black powder coated option...because I have seen other installs....on other trucks...that are chrome plated....looking...rusty.
That is the problem I ran into. Silverado 2007 changed body styles radically that year and I ordered for the old style mine is new. Hell I had no idea.
Yup black powder coat here also. Now with Florida's new law crush the commies if they block yah and you feel your life is in danger the blood will be easy to wash off.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:40 AM   #8
dinkydow

Gotta remember to use the pressure washer on the undercarriage, tires, wheels, fenderwells....meat, blood and gore ....gets splattered and wedged in there and rots. Stinks so bad it will make your vomit flow like a water fountain.

Saw that shit with a Case "airborne" bulldozer in the RSVN...pushing piles of dead dimokrats into mass graves. Chunks of commys got all up in the belly pan and in the parts of the ground rollers. Drive sprockets. Jesus H Khrist! Talk about stink. No pressure washer available. Period.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:25 PM   #9
dinkydow

Quote:

I ordered mine in from Amazon also.... thankfully I have several gear head nephews who I envolve in my......"adventures"....who can get up down and under things that geezers are challenged doing.

Today I received a wiring harness for the KC Daylighter off road lights i will be installing once the snow melts. Should have ordered it same time I did the lights.

Talked to two of the county deps over coffee, on roving patrol earlier today....about mounting locations for high intensity off road lights on my PU. They told me that there was no problem long as I kept them below the front bumper. If above front bumper...use was restricted to off road use only....according to ODOT.

In other words....mount them high......if running the Baja. Low if I wanted to light them up on a public road or highway. I had a pair mounted on an IHC Scout II that I used to have ...mounted up in a brush guard I fabricated for it. I only lit them up on back roads so never drew attention....now....cops watch that nighttime use of "off road lights" on the street....shit and will tow your cruisemobile over it.

Glad I dont still live in Zimbabwe. ****rz steal your cool lights in a minute. You just can't have things like that in da hood.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:36 PM   #10
4thIDvet
slug

Cool. Remember dink if yah lived in Florida we got the green light from our Governor to squash the mother frigging A holes if they try to block us and we feel our life is in danger.
Great tip on cleaning the undercarriage after contact with BLM. I have a 3,000 P.S.I. Honda pressure washer just have to go out in the street to wash their body parts off.
Friggin buzzards here will devour them in minutes.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:40 PM   #11
dinkydow

Quote:
Cool. Remember dink if yah lived in Florida we got the green light from our Governor to squash the mother frigging A holes if they try to block us and we feel our life is in danger.
Great tip on cleaning the undercarriage after contact with BLM. I have a 3,000 P.S.I. Honda pressure washer just have to go out in the street to wash their body parts off.
Friggin buzzards here will devour them in minutes.

Well...... birds gotta eat...same as worms. gotta get the gore cleaned off...that....stinks in the heat enough to make a shithouse rat puke.

I had to order in a set of two inch "clamps" or mounting brackets to mount my aux lights on.

THAT....kinda pissed me off a tad....as the add for the brushvuard mentioned that the guard had mounts for lights fabricated in. A minor point...but....GRRRRRRR....
Old 12-30-2020, 08:29 PM   #12
dinkydow

Installed my new front ..."vanity" plate. Ohio no longer issues or requires a front license plate on motor vehicles.

Old 12-30-2020, 09:20 PM   #13
Solid Snake

Only thing better would be an oversized snow plow.
Old 12-30-2020, 11:24 PM   #14
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Looks good! I love the 'protester defeater'. I like the vanity plate. Other suggestions for vanity plates would be maybe:

The Gadsden Flag... https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAM

U. S. Army... https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAH
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:25 PM   #15
Crusader30-06M1

I like it.
Crusader30-06M1 is offline   Reply With Quote