Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.



Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2021, 06:37 PM   #1
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 41,088
Default AR bolt-carrier groups for $55

US made, but doesn't state who.

https://centerfiresystems.com/produc...-carrier-group
__________________
^^^ For entertainment purposes. Use only as directed. ^^^
III
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 12:23 AM   #2
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Ulm, MN area
Posts: 7,886
Default

Says they're "out of stock" already.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:16 AM   #3
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector
 
FloridaAKM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North Florida
Posts: 191
Default

Buying anything from Center Fire Systems is suspect, even the price shows @ $89.95. I don't even recall seeing them @ the Creek this year & they usually are always there.
FloridaAKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:21 AM   #4
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 41,088
Default

Guess they sold out quick. I ordered a pair and they were listed at $54.99 at the time and that is what I was charged. I see now there are two reviews posted for the item, by two individuals who didn't actually receive one. Just two people pissing about the way the items are described and advertised. Those aren't product reviews and are about as worthless as "reviews" people post before even using an item.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 12:21 PM   #5
Czubek
Moderator
Cat Bowling Champion
 
Czubek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Stover, Missouri
Posts: 33,327
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
Guess they sold out quick. I ordered a pair and they were listed at $54.99 at the time and that is what I was charged. I see now there are two reviews posted for the item, by two individuals who didn't actually receive one. Just two people pissing about the way the items are described and advertised. Those aren't product reviews and are about as worthless as "reviews" people post before even using an item.
You have to be quick these days, when a deal pops up. That's the cheapest I've seen them in a long time..

Thanks for posting these!

Brian
__________________
3

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:21 PM   #6
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 41,088
Default

They still have the US made AK mags for $3.99

https://centerfiresystems.com/produc...lymer-magazine

Says they might need minor fitting, but I've found that with many mags used on a parts kit built AKM.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 03:25 PM   #7
Czubek
Moderator
Cat Bowling Champion
 
Czubek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Stover, Missouri
Posts: 33,327
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
They still have the US made AK mags for $3.99

https://centerfiresystems.com/produc...lymer-magazine

Says they might need minor fitting, but I've found that with many mags used on a parts kit built AKM.
For $4, it would be worth it to fit them a little. It shows Turkey as the country of manufacture, though, but that's no biggie.

Brian
Czubek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 03:37 PM   #8
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 41,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czubek View Post
For $4, it would be worth it to fit them a little. It shows Turkey as the country of manufacture, though, but that's no biggie.

Brian
I ordered some for the heck of it. Hard to go wrong at $4 a piece and hand fitting is no big deal to me.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:31 AM   #9
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector
 
FloridaAKM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North Florida
Posts: 191
Default

PSA was selling the complete unmarked AR-15 bolt for $79.95 & free shipping, they were very good.

RTG was selling a 20pack of Bosnian AK47 mags for 100.00 plus shipping & they fit without trimming. They were destined for Germany, but German law forbid even possession of these mags, so they were bought by RTG & sold as a blow out sale.
FloridaAKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:09 PM   #10
Czubek
Moderator
Cat Bowling Champion
 
Czubek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Stover, Missouri
Posts: 33,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
I ordered some for the heck of it. Hard to go wrong at $4 a piece and hand fitting is no big deal to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaAKM View Post
PSA was selling the complete unmarked AR-15 bolt for $79.95 & free shipping, they were very good.

RTG was selling a 20pack of Bosnian AK47 mags for 100.00 plus shipping & they fit without trimming. They were destined for Germany, but German law forbid even possession of these mags, so they were bought by RTG & sold as a blow out sale.
Both are great deals!

Brian
Czubek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 06:04 PM   #11
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 41,088
Default

Guess I missed the RTG sale. I would have gone for that.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #12
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 41,088
Default

The mags look good and well made, but do require fitting if used in a kit build. They only fit in two of mine as is and fortunately it was one of my go to shooters.

The bolt/carrier groups look as good as any bargain basement ones sold by others.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.