Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Ammunition and Reloading Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Ammunition and Reloading Forum All about ammunition, reloading and reloading equipment

Old 05-04-2021, 05:51 PM   #1
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

Default Czech Tracers in 7.62x69mm in Case Lots

I am back with more entertainment for you guys. After perusing thru Rural King last week, I was checking to see if there was any ammo (yea,right). Next to all the Tannerite was 4 cases of military Czech 7.62 x 39mm Tracer ammo in 1220 lots for the low low price of $1299.99. Been there for several months as no self respecting country boy will spend that kind of money on AK blasting commie ammo.

After taking a few pictures & doing some investigating, this ammo is sold as a collector item for $2.00 round & is genuine. Guys over @ the Files want some of it as do some of my more intelligent co-workers. If you guys want some, there is a case left @ the Rural King In Gainesville, FL.

I am told that it is red trace, but I believe that it is green & it comes sealed in a galvanized case with a soldered lid from around 1978/1979!

That is all!

FloridaAKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 10:06 AM   #2
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

No comments, Oh well! Rural King sold all 4 cases of the Czech tracers & then resupplied with another four cases. Some of the buyers reported that some of the cases had rusty cartridges in them, but the ones I opened were still factory arsenal fresh with no rusting.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:36 PM   #3
HavasuAK

I might have hit you up on the files if you were selling it but shortly after I messaged you that neck beard banned me
HavasuAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 01:18 PM   #4
But Its A Dry Heat

The main reason I decided to pass was any direction I would shoot it here my state would burst into flame.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:37 AM   #5
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

Right now would be a great time to shoot tracers & incendiary rounds of any type as it has rained all night & forecast to rain the rest of this week. Hell, you can even break out the signal flares & pop a few of those off for grins.

I sold off one entire case minus one box of 20 rounds, so unless there is a bunch of guys that want it, the next case is still sealed.
Old 09-22-2021, 07:57 AM   #6
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

Well. the Gainesville store sold out of cases of tracer two weeks ago & another store has been found with stock, so I am off to get another case of tracer before it goes away. They even sweetened the pot by knocking off four Benjamins from the original price.

Will report if I got there in time in an after action report later this afternoon.
Old 09-26-2021, 02:43 PM   #7
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

After driving to Ocala to the Rural King there, another case of Czech 7,62x39mm ammo was procured before it disappeared also. They were nice enough to knock $400.00 off the case from the original price.

Upon checking out, I asked the guy @ the counter how many cases they got in & his response was 10 in March of this year & the first case sold went to a little ole lady who had some type of a bolt action rifle in that caliber. When queried as to why she wanted it, she stated that she had to shoot varmints & she wanted to see where they went when she shot them. What a hoot that must be.

Anyway, I had a section of hose & nozzles to go along with the ammo & the guy wanted to know why I needed them. Of course, I told him to put out the fires that the ammo would start when shooting it, which made him laugh. This will probably be the last of the Czech tracer as I posted it on another board & they went after it like hogs to the feed trough.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:28 AM   #8
Sanders

Where I live, tracers are bad juju. Range fires and forest fires are too easy to start here.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 08:11 AM   #9
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

True that they start fires, but I only shoot them when it is really wet like after a rain. Now, it is too dry to shoot them as it hasn't rained in a week or so.

They are really fun to shoot out of a RPD or any other rifle chambered in that caliber!
Old 03-31-2022, 05:04 PM   #10
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

After a visit with my cardio Dr. this morning, I stopped by Rural King to check on ammo for the AK's.

Tula was $12.99 for 122 grn FMJ w/ 20 rnds per box of $0.70 each after taxes.

Belom which is brass cased is the same price in little clear plastic display boxes.

S&B tracer is still there for $699.93 per case (5 present) @ $0.61 per rnd.

I can't believe that S&B military tracer is cheaper than Tula fmj 762x39mm.

Ammo prices are insane, but @ least the tracer ammo dropped by 50% since 03/2021.
Old 04-02-2022, 05:20 AM   #11
ashhoe

$79 for 1000, delivered.
Cheap and deep.
ashhoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 11:36 AM   #12
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
$79 for 1000, delivered.
Cheap and deep.
Back in 1985, chicom ammo was that price, now it's just a memory of what once was & likely never will be again.