Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > C&R Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

C&R Forum Curio and Relic discussion area

Old 05-18-2006, 08:00 PM   #16
Karl/PA
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezytwang
i need some brass and reloading supplies for it, ideas?
Not sure which "IT" you're referring to, Cheez. If its for a K31, then Graf's has the brass and bullets and likely the dies also.
http://www.grafs.com/

If its for a Swiss Vetterli (as opposed to Italian) AND converted to centerfire, then go with Winchester .384 brass or you can buy converted ones and moulds from Old Yoti.
http://www.oldyoti.com/

From Then its you choice whether you use black or smokeless powder. Loads are available for both at http://p083.ezboard.com/ftheswissrif...sageboardfrm11

Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
Karl/PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:03 PM   #17
Karl/PA
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKWARRIOR
Outstanding collection Karl.Did you have most of those imported?Ive seldom seen a Vetterli for sale.
Vetterlis, both Swiss and Italian are around. All except two were bought in this country. The K11 and a 96/11 (not pictured) were group buys straight from Switzerland.
Karl/PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:12 PM   #18
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl/PA
Vetterlis, both Swiss and Italian are around. All except two were bought in this country. The K11 and a 96/11 (not pictured) were group buys straight from Switzerland.
Ya I just checked the auctions.I was surprised they werent to pricey ethier.Might need one for the collection.Can you reload for 41 caliber and 11mm?
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:11 PM   #19
General Lee

Very nice collection, Karl.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom—go from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

Sam Adams

WOLVERINES!!
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #20
zfk55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFO2 View Post
I love mine and plan to install a St Maries ( how ever you spell it ) scope mount......Plus I got a set of dies for it........No telling how accurate I can get it and at what range...........
You got it right. The whole thing is St.Marie's Swiss Products USA. www.swissproductsusa.com

The Guiness World Record for open sights was established last year. First, it was 1,000 yards and the second came shortly thereafter at 1,800 yards. Ernie used a 190gr projectile and RE17 powder.

P
zfk55 is offline   Reply With Quote