Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 06-19-2022, 05:24 PM   #1
Sanders

Default About those priests...

The reason so many people are able to say they weren't aware of any pervert priests is because there really aren't very many. Yeah, even one is evil, and I'm not too impressed how they are hidden by their superiors, but a child is at far greater risk of being sexually assaulted/molested by their teacher in a public school than in a church.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 09:07 PM   #2
aviator
unum de multis

Every time you have adults in charge of children there is a possibility of some sort of abuse, I don't care if they are teachers, priests, preachers or boy scouts leaders. That's one of the reasons gallows were built.
Old 06-19-2022, 11:21 PM   #3
graynote

I decided to do the numbers on this. If you change the numbers to per capita, a priest is almost two times more likely to molest one than a teacher. There’s roughly 16,000 priests and close to four million teachers in the United Stated. Kind of interesting.

The worst part is that at my niece’s school, the priest covered for a teacher at the catholic school. The investigation (and confession which I personally witnessed) was turned over to the police in the town. The chief happened to take a prominent role in the leadership of the church, was on the school board, and his niece was a student in the Church-run school.

The priest told him to stop the investigation, throw away the confession, and pretend it never happened or he would be kicked off the school board, excommunicated from the church, and he would see to it he lost his cop job. Needless to say, he dropped it. The cho-mo got off scott-free and went on to molest another kid at another school before offing himself.

So double whammy, priest and teacher. What I learned? Don’t trust anybody with your kids!!!
graynote is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:26 AM   #4
Patriot1965

I would say teachers are worse, they are mostly leftists ( depending on the area) and are indoctrination the young kids not teaching what they need to know...they want to change what your child thinks,and molest them a perverted priest just wants to bang them....
Patriot1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 06:32 AM   #5
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

Have a look at this and you will see that within institutional religion (regardless of denomination) there is organised child sex abuse and trafficking. Church run schools are one of the most dangerous places on earth for vulnerable kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TgXzA0USjA

Last edited by 9teen11; 06-21-2022 at 06:37 AM. Reason: grammar
9teen11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 07:59 PM   #6
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

In the church I attend one adult by themself cannot be with a child.