Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Vendors Area > WELLCO Arms Company
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

WELLCO Arms Company -Wellco Arms Website.

Old 08-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #16
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Assembling a 1911 is a piece of cake. An average person should be able to put one together in about 30 minutes if totally disassembled. Spending the money for the parts is the difficult part.

I built mine on an Essex frame about 30 years
ago.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:22 AM   #17
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow
Got my first AK 47 in 1969. It was made in Russia with a milled receiver and it rocked!

Shame I was not permitted to bring it home from Vietnam. But I did shoot at kommies with it.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Infantry Brawl”
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:34 AM   #18
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus
I'm like Dinky if it was used by the Military I've worked on or rebuilt it ,I got my first on in 1968 but I didn't get to keep it !! lol
I have build almost every caliber for benchrest I have built the fifty BMG and refuse to do another the rec just takes to much time to complete to my standards !!
I don't do much of anything anymore ,I'm only good for about 1hour of work and then I ain't no good for anything but sitting on my ass and trying to catch my breath !!
There are pics floating around the net someplace of my fifty I'll try to find some and maybe a couple of the sks that I bullpuped and changed over to take AK mags !!
I do so love a bullpup ,no loss in barrel and short enough to do entery work ,but I like POGO would much rather do it with a 12 ga !!!!

Know what you mean about not being able to work for very long. I can maybe stand for 10 minutes at a time then I have to sit for a half hour,or more. Need both hips replaced and a back operation.What used to take an hour now takes a week.Sucks. As God is my witness, if I ever move, it will be into a ranch with no fucking steps.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:02 PM   #19
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

Bro you're preachin to the choir ,My house has two stories and I don't go up them steps unless I have to .
As a good friend of ours once said ,getting old ain't for pussies !!!!! LOL
Right Top !!!!
Ya know I been thinking for as little as use my FFL I may just turn it in after it runs out this time ,I been holding on to it for the last 8 years just to piss them off but with what is come down now I just don't know if it's worth it anymore !! !!!!
THAT IS BLOOD

Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 01:55 PM   #20
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders
I was just curious if you build other rifles besides AK's, and if you do builds with customer supplied parts and kits. If so, what types have you built and would take on?

Thanks

Yes I do build customers parts kits. What do you have in mind?
Old 09-17-2006, 05:16 PM   #21
Sanders

When I wrote that, I had one of my FAL kits in mind. Since then, "life" has thrown a couple stumbling blocks in my path that forced me to divert my mad money to other things. But...Lord willing, it won't be long before I resume my build plans. I especially want one put together in case the dims take charge in Congress next session.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
buzgun
slug

I started off building AR's , then AK's , then my addiction GREW to Semi M60's , M1A's , and a garand.

My next project is gonna be either a 1919 semi , or a 50 cal.
buzgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 08:38 PM   #23
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders
When I wrote that, I had one of my FAL kits in mind. Since then, "life" has thrown a couple stumbling blocks in my path that forced me to divert my mad money to other things. But...Lord willing, it won't be long before I resume my build plans. I especially want one put together in case the dims take charge in Congress next session.
I suggest if you can't afford to put them together, to at least get the receivers for them. And then at a later date you can put them together if the govt makes it impossible for manufacturers to make new receivers.

I bought the receivers for my FALs back when the AW ban was still in effect. But, I didn't want to assemble a neutered one. I just waited till the ban expired. I did the same with my Krink as well.
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 08:49 PM   #24
partssman
Redneck Moderator

KY AK I like you pup......real nice job

"If you're not shootin', you should be loadin'. If you're not loadin', you should be movin', if you're not movin', someone's gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick."
- Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch
partssman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #25
Gus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KY-AK
I know you've already seen this, but here's a little photo journal of the build as it progressed...... And some pic's show the cable that link's the triggers and the modification I did to the triggers as well......

This bullpup was made from a FEG....

I know this is the do you build anything other than AK's..... But this is not a standard AK...... I've yet to see anyone else that has posted any pic's of another "homemade" Bullpuped AK...... So maybe this is an appropriate place after all

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...pup%20MK%20II/
KY-AK This is an interesting little project you've built ... I'm going to have to look this over real good. may have to borrow some of your ideas.

Thanks for posting this

Obama "prez-dent du·bi·ous origins ".

I hold no opinion about negros that is not backed by science and statistics.

Operation White Gun, Oper Gun Runner, Oper Fast and Furious, Oper Castaway, Tucson Oper Wide Receiver, State Departments Direct Commercial Sales to Mexican drug cartels.
The guilty, Obama, AG Holder, State Department Hillary Rodent Klinton, HLD Janet Napalitano
Gus is offline   Reply With Quote