Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
buzgun
slug

gun Gun show score part 2

Bought this used EMF ASM Hartford Italian sa Sunday...another .45... it was so shiny I had to buy it.... range report to follow
Old 11-22-2017, 05:09 PM   #2
Sanders

Sweet! I got one several years ago that was a .44 Mag made in Germany by Sauer & Sohns. It had pearl handles and was very shiny. I wound up selling it because I don't like the Colt style trigger. I have always shot single actions with Ruger type wide triggers and that skinny one just didn't trip my trigger.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:11 PM   #3
slug

Looks good Sir...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #4
buzgun
slug

gun

The loading notch on the hammer is broken....the hammer still holds on the notch but if you pull the trigger when the gun is on half cock the hammer drops ...im going to have to bust out my tig with some 4130 welding rod to fix it.......it was 300 bones....and i bought a old west style holster for it that was made in texas but not an el paso saddlery.....the gun looks like it was played with more than shot
buzgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
buzgun
slug

gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Sweet! I got one several years ago that was a .44 Mag made in Germany by Sauer & Sohns. It had pearl handles and was very shiny. I wound up selling it because I don't like the Colt style trigger. I have always shot single actions with Ruger type wide triggers and that skinny one just didn't trip my trigger.
The cylinders on these colt clones are way smaller than the ruger.......the .45 colt cartridge rims touch each other in the cylinder......definitely not as strong as a ruger.
Old 11-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #6
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post

Bought this used EMF ASM Hartford Italian sa Sunday...another .45... it was so shiny I had to buy it.... range report to follow
Looks a lot like my Colt "New Frontier."
But mine is a smaller caliber, .357.
Recently turned down a grand on it.
Then found out it has appreciated a lot more.

10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:26 PM   #7
buzgun
slug

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
Looks a lot like my Colt "New Frontier."
But mine is a smaller caliber, .357.
Recently turned down a grand on it.
Then found out it has appreciated a lot more.
Im going to get a colt.....but not for shooting.....these cheaper italian clones wont make me cry if they fall out of my holster and land on a pile of rocks out in the desert
Old 11-22-2017, 06:14 PM   #8
JD Miller
Fake Member

I picked up a AWA 45 colt several years ago , nice gun

Like this
https://youtu.be/rtBoqB3iae4
Old 11-22-2017, 06:17 PM   #9
buzgun
slug

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
I picked up a AWA 45 colt several years ago , nice gun

Like this
https://youtu.be/rtBoqB3iae4
Nice gun JD......the colt saa is a must have for a gun enthusiast IMO
Old 11-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #10
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post

That is beautiful buz but please warn us. That is so bright I had to put on sunglasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Sweet! I got one several years ago that was a .44 Mag made in Germany by Sauer & Sohns. It had pearl handles and was very shiny. I wound up selling it because I don't like the Colt style trigger. I have always shot single actions with Ruger type wide triggers and that skinny one just didn't trip my trigger.:
I to have a .45 by Sauer and it is a super well made accurate weapon. I think though may be wrong that they are from Sig Sauer yes no?
Anyone know why the trigger curves to the left on those .45s? What is up with that? I had two previous .45 pistols and they both curved to the left?