Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > General Videos
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

General Videos Post videos that you have found on YouTube. Live Leak, or other website here.

Old 04-22-2024, 10:01 AM   #1
drh
I know things about stuff

Default This video will (more than likely) make you mad...

...before even watching it.

I put this YT movie link in the following thread, but was told by the Boss to move it.

Original thread:
https://www.dirtydozensbunker.com/sh...d.php?t=191215

Feel free to ignore and not know why people are discussing this particular subject.
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 10:31 AM   #2
drh

The individual comes face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.

--J Edgar Hoover
Old 04-22-2024, 11:00 AM   #3
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh View Post
The individual comes face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.

--J Edgar Hoover
Well hell I have to watch that video drh cause I woke up this morning with a list of problems and I already hate the world.
Then I see the most corrupt A hole in law enforcements name 'Hoover' to really set me off. First thing that homo put in his will was for his secretary of many to years get rid of his black book for his black mailing and extortion operations.
He got anything he wanted cause he had something on everyone even you and me.
Enough will get back to yah on the video buddy.
Old 04-22-2024, 07:09 PM   #4
drh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Well hell I have to watch that video drh cause I woke up this morning with a list of problems and I already hate the world.
Then I see the most corrupt A hole in law enforcements name 'Hoover' to really set me off. First thing that homo put in his will was for his secretary of many to years get rid of his black book for his black mailing and extortion operations.
He got anything he wanted cause he had something on everyone even you and me.
Enough will get back to yah on the video buddy.
Maybe that quote was about himself. But the vid has nothing to do with the alleged cross dresser
Old 04-25-2024, 08:52 AM   #5
drh

No UN

Edit: 62 views....no thoughts on what was presented in the video?

Old 04-25-2024, 11:28 PM   #6
500grains
Soldier of Allah

I did not get past the white rapper part.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:36 PM   #7
drh

Most anti gunners don't get past 'guns are bad'....
Truth does not fear investigation