Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 09-21-2018, 06:24 AM   #1
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

No Commies Julian Assange warns this generation is the last to be free of surveillance and says 'idiotic parents plastering photos all over Facebook' are partly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...veillance.html

Quote:
Julian Assange has warned that global surveillance of citizens will soon be 'unavoidable' thanks to social media and online applications of official documents such as passports.
I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't stop at Facebook, though. There are a myriad of "social media" outlets that people plaster their kids all over. Every time I see some kids face, especially with a name attached, on any of these outlets, I think about those databases that are sucking them up. It's bad enough we walk down just about any street and you're photographed more than you'll ever know. Even in small towns, people have security cameras all over the place, that are internet connected...

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

And school yearbooks. Our library keeps the local schools yearbooks.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Even if you don't have your picture in Facebook or any other media you can be found through many different ways. Public records are all online, court records, some places have your full name and date of birth, enough to locate even how many traffic tickets you ever had.

When I look for commercial property I want to talk to the owner, I usually find them after going through corporate records and public records, then cross reference to other places until I find their number, by then I know all about them.

It's all out there , pictures don't make a difference, you just have to know how to access the information.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:23 AM   #4
CDawg
slug

When I worked for the Florida Department of Corrections, the camp I worked at housed the largest population of sexual predators in the state. Anyone who puts information about their family anywhere it can be accessed by such men is insane. When working, we didn't use our first names or nick names. We didn't talk about where we lived, what we drove, what we did for recreation. ....no pet descriptions, no religious preferences, etc., etc, etc. and ABSOLUTELY no information about family members or marital status whatsoever. I know people put all kinds of information on social media. They are foolish to do it. Some predators are genius level criminals. Dangerous doesn't even begin to describe them.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:45 AM   #5
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Even if you don't have your picture in Facebook or any other media you can be found through many different ways. Public records are all online, court records, some places have your full name and date of birth, enough to locate even how many traffic tickets you ever had.

When I look for commercial property I want to talk to the owner, I usually find them after going through corporate records and public records, then cross reference to other places until I find their number, by then I know all about them.

It's all out there , pictures don't make a difference, you just have to know how to access the information.
One thing about being a Realtor, you quickly become a pretty good private detective. I always look up clients and customers before I deal with them and glean anything I can that may be useful at the bargaining table. There are usually a ton of resources out there and Facebook is just one of many...

Brian
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:55 AM   #6
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czubek View Post
One thing about being a Realtor, you quickly become a pretty good private detective. I always look up clients and customers before I deal with them and glean anything I can that may be useful at the bargaining table. There are usually a ton of resources out there and Facebook is just one of many...

Brian
me too.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote