Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Gardening, Animal Husbandry, and Yard Care
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2018, 12:33 PM   #16
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
One shot one kill good man Shooter.
Whitefeather's name is taken so you can be called Eagle Feather.
Contact RTO next time to call in the big boys and save ammo.
Well, Eagle Feather is a lot better than what I've been called in the past. Names like "crazy fucken Polack", "The Guy With a Few Loose Screws", "Nut Case That Owns A lot Of Guns" and various others.

And if I see any indication of anymore of those little bastards, I will call in for an air strike.
I didn't get my beauty sleep last night so I don't exactly look & feel my best.

Considering I'm surrounded by a few thousand acres of woods and farms, I strongly suspect there may be one or two more...
Old 10-16-2018, 02:22 PM   #17
slug

Electric fence strung about 6” off the ground...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:19 PM   #18
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
Electric fence strung about 6” off the ground...
Hell, the lights flicker when the fridge or freezer comes on the voltage is so low and power grid inadequate.

I'd be afraid an electric fence would knock to power out in the whole county if a critter got tangled up in it
Shooter 14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:30 PM   #19
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

I had a buddy years ago who hailed from Houston. When he was in HS he caught a young one & tamed it. He showed me a photo of him walking it on a little leash, I thought that was pretty cool.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:31 PM   #20
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKalashnikov View Post
I had a buddy years ago who hailed from Houston. When he was in HS he caught a young one & tamed it. He showed me a photo of him walking it on a little leash, I thought that was pretty cool.
Would you like one?
I found another one in my immediate area, as in about 200' from my house. Saw him right at sunset coming out of the woods but moving away from my good grass area.

Looks like I have watch again tonight.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #21
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter 14 View Post
Would you like one?
I found another one in my immediate area, as in about 200' from my house. Saw him right at sunset coming out of the woods but moving away from my good grass area.
Thanks, but no. Right now I'm dealing with a skunk issue. Bastard(s) has been spraying under my porch & tearing up my backyard, looking for grubs I guess. Might have to borrow my buddy's silenced .22
Old 10-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #22
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Something about the odor of skunk that's not only unforgettable but repulsive at the same time.
Good luck .
Old 10-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #23
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Yeah, at least armadillos aren't capable of squirting a stream of sulfer dioxide poison gas at you.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:22 PM   #24
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Years ago I hit one of those damn things on my way home one night after a very long day at work.
It was back in the days when I had just started my business and was working late - using the truck headlights to finish wiring a new house. Dead ass tired, driving down a back road in the rural area of the county and the little bastard ran out in front of me.

I could not get that friggin smell out of the truck.
Through the grace of God and a little luck business picked up dramatically and I was able to hire a couple guys and buy 2 trucks. One used, one new.
New truck for the boss (me).
Used truck for the wiring crew.

Traded in that stinky ass truck.
Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to that truck. I wonder if they ever got the smell out or sold it for junk. Maybe sold it to a negroid or wetback since they probably wouldn't notice the skunk stench.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:04 AM   #25
500grains
Soldier of Allah

When you bury the armadillo will you provide a respecful grave marker too?
Old 10-18-2018, 12:05 PM   #26
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
When you bury the armadillo will you provide a respecful grave marker too?
Bury?
I heaved it out by the road. The buzzards are enjoying it.

Getting in practice for if I should ever have a lefty faggot lib body to dispose of.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:11 PM   #27
S. Fisher

Should have lopped it’s head off and mounted it on a pike as a warning to all its little friends............ Oh wait we’re talking about armadillos
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote