Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 10-17-2019, 01:43 PM   #1
Thanatos
Grunt-o-saurus

Default In The Shadow Of The Moon

I just streamed this movie through Netflix. (not to be confused with Ron Howard's movie by the same name - this one made in 2019)

Want a look at the leftist/libtard/marxist's wetdream of our future?

Gist of the story...

the scientists find a way to go back through time and murder anyone/everyone with an idea that does not conform to their paradigm of "correct thought". Starts with a cop pursuing this shaved head black girl through Philadelphia in 1988... she is injecting people with some weird virus that quickly kills them by melting their brains, and they die a horrible death bleeding out their nose, their ears, their eyes... every pore in their body. Messy, messy, messy...

https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre...03&jbp=0&jbr=2

This black woman comes back every nine years... takes awhile for the plot to unfold...

At the end of the movie, it is made clear...

Not enough to control the mainstream media...

Not enough to have those like Zuckerfucker censoring communication...

Now the fuckers want to murder anyone/everyone who has an "improper thought"... world wild, so that "impure thoughts" never happen.

Ends up... the shaved head black girl that has made her murderous visits in 1988, 1997, 2006, 2015, and finally 2024... is his own grand daughter. Seems his daughter married a black guy, and they spawned this tool for the ultimate in censorship.
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:24 AM   #2
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

Sounds like Shadow of the Coon....
Old 10-18-2019, 09:40 AM   #3
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

I watched it a few days ago; just another shameless effort to plant the idea of 'race mixing with n!ggers' in the, our, public mind...disgusting really...the one element of the "bit 10 that is seldom understood: "No Adultry" which in todays parlance reads more like; 'thou shall not pollute the holy race of Ya!' Some things never change...why do you suppose the Israelites fled Egypt and were forced to take with them a "mixed multitude" that forever have been a plague upon them...then & today? (It was a disappointing ending for a move that I got sucked into expecting more of).

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote