Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Ammunition and Reloading Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Ammunition and Reloading Forum All about ammunition, reloading and reloading equipment

Old 11-19-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
Sanders

Default Federal Black Label 223 300pc $69.99 ($0.233ea) w/ Rebate

Quote:
Brownell's is having a special on Federal Black Label 223 Remington Ammo that gets you down to $0.233 a round after a coupon code and FREE shipping, and an MFG's rebate.

To get this deal you have to order at Brownells and apply the coupon code “NBM” for $ off & free shipping and pay $89.99 at check out then apply for the $20.00 rebate online, link below. No one can touch this price for Federal Black Label 223 that is $60.00 dollars off the normal retail. If you follow ammo price trends you know that Federal Black Label 223 averages around $0.28 a round these days. This will sell out.
https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/fed...#axzz5XF56UGRb

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 04:45 PM   #2
hangfire
Home on the range

I get tired of gimmicks.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:49 PM   #3
JD Miller
Fake Member

comes out to $11.66 for 50rd box,,, pretty good price

Last 223 I bought was 15-20 years ago , black hills $10.99 50 rds
Old 11-19-2018, 06:33 PM   #4
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

That is a good price.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:53 PM   #5
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
That is a good price.
That's my cutoff price for reloading .308. When I can buy it at that price or cheaper, then reloading it costs more.

I haven't put a cost on reloading .223, though.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:20 AM   #6
S. Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
That's my cutoff price for reloading .308. When I can buy it at that price or cheaper, then reloading it costs more.

I haven't put a cost on reloading .223, though.
Shit I’m at .60 for 308 and .42 for 5.56, 8 lbs of tac, or varget is over $200 up here. The places that sell in bulk up here are almost a dime higher per rnd.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #7
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Fisher View Post
Shit I’m at .60 for 308 and .42 for 5.56, 8 lbs of tac, or varget is over $200 up here. The places that sell in bulk up here are almost a dime higher per rnd.
Dang. It might be worth it to become a powder smuggler to Alaska.

The cost of Varget has risen significantly. I was told it is because it is made in Australia and imported. I have around 8 x 1lb cans put away that I paid less than $20/lb for. I like it because it is not as affected by temperature changes as I can wind up shooting in anything here from below zero to 100+ degrees.

I'm running some British surplus Radway Green powder which is the equivalent of IMR 4895 that I bought for $80/8lbs and actually uses the same loading tables as the IMR 4895.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:09 PM   #8
S. Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Dang. It might be worth it to become a powder smuggler to Alaska.

The cost of Varget has risen significantly. I was told it is because it is made in Australia and imported. I have around 8 x 1lb cans put away that I paid less than $20/lb for. I like it because it is not as affected by temperature changes as I can wind up shooting in anything here from below zero to 100+ degrees.

I'm running some British surplus Radway Green powder which is the equivalent of IMR 4895 that I bought for $80/8lbs and actually uses the same loading tables as the IMR 4895.
Yep varget is $10 more a 8 lb jug, $219, IMR 4895 is $209, ram shot tac is $189.
Part of it is a exc order bush jr penned and zero enforced, basically powder must be shipped by barge. There can only be 400lbs on a single vessel, and it must be broken up into 100 lb pallets placed on each corner. Problem is politicians don’t know the difference between how smokeless powder reacts to fire compared to how black powder reacts to fire. It’s all the same to them.
But black powder is still under $20 for a pound and now smokeless is between $25-$35 per pound. I used to be able to order it from powder valley, but because of the crazy transport rules he doesn’t ship it up here anymore.
So now I’m stuck buying from sportsman’s whorehouse, or AK ammo who are more expensive than sportsman’s.
The only way to get loaded ammo close to your guys prices is to buy it by the pallet, better have partners otherwise it’s $10’s of thousands by yourself.
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote