Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Sights, Scopes, Optics, Binoculars, and Flashlights
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2019, 07:56 PM   #1
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Default I ordered these...........

Last Monday, I ordered two of these 3 piece optics set ups. They were supposed to ship on Wednesday. Of course, they haven't arrived in my mailbox yet. I was kinda hoping to get them mounted on my AR's and get them to the range and sighted in tomorrow.

I figured for the price, I can't go wrong. A friend of mine has ordered other products from this company and has been satisfied with his purchases.

https://sft2tactical.com/collections...nd-green-laser
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:12 PM   #2
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

That looks like a good setup.
Old 08-28-2019, 04:21 PM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Zombie hunting? Damn!
Old 08-31-2019, 11:37 PM   #4
Bluntforce
slug

Have they come in yet?
Old 09-01-2019, 09:16 AM   #5
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

The package arrived via FedEx last Tuesday. I took an hour or so to install the batteries and get them mounted on the wifes and my AR's. The set up adds quite a bit of weight to the rifles so, I may remove the scope from the wife's AR (keeping the holographic sight and laser), and install it on a future .308.

Each has Red/Green lighted reticles and the laser is Red/Green also.

I need to find the time to get them out to my friends place and use his shooting bench and bags, to get them sighted in.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:42 PM   #6
Bluntforce
slug

Spinz

I have a friend who drafted me as his gun guru and optics are his conundrum de jour. He’s having one built in 7.62x39mm after toying with the idea of 6.5 Grendel or 5.56. I told him he should build two or three uppers since he’s married to custom lowers.

I went with GWACS lower and iron uppers to bring AK simplicity/durability to AR platform. It’s for when I’m out. From the house it’s battle rifle time to turn cars from cover to concealment. I live in the middle of no where so I don’t have to worry about neighbors...the propane tank is a different story.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #7
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Optics are not my strong point either. I need to do some research and ask questions......
Old 09-04-2019, 09:54 AM   #8
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter07 View Post
Optics are not my strong point either. I need to do some research and ask questions......
When a scope, laser & red dot combo cost less then a high quality American made Q.D. mount a red flag should rise!

Lots of people think Primary Arms made in china scopes & RDS are high quality. I have bought a lot of AR parts from them but never an optic.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #9
4thIDvet
slug

Looks super nice Hunter that should get yah on target.