Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > C&R Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

C&R Forum Curio and Relic discussion area

Old 04-18-2006, 01:58 PM   #1
EdHunter

Default CZ 52s are in

I just got a thing from J&G sales saying they got cz 52s in from $130-$160 if anyone is looking for one.
EdHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:43 PM   #2
AKWARRIOR
Gone

That will be good news for a few people I know waiting for one.Thanks
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:50 PM   #3
Thylacine
Molon Labe Y'All

I ordered mine from Century last time, and I wanted to do so again. I also wanted to get a pair of CZ50's and another couple of the Yugo 59/66's. But since they bought FAC the dang page will not load up. I was hoping that the CZ52's would be somewhat less in price; however, I would pay $160 if they went through the trouble of replacing the firing pin.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:02 PM   #4
SA58

...is that what the CZ-52's are going for now?? Up to $160?? What does it include... extra mag, holster, cleaning rod??
SA58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:26 PM   #5
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thylacine
But since they bought FAC the dang page will not load up.
Century bought out FAC?I wondered why the FAC page was different.

http://facsupply.com/shop/

Its a shame to I really liked getting the big FAC catalogs.I email FAC supply about sending me them again and never got a reply.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:51 PM   #6
Randomluck
Close to the Edge

My Century rep called me yesterday. CZ-52's are 139, 149 and 159 depending on condition. The 159's aren't shipping yet because they don't have the holsters and extra mags in stock yet.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #7
AKaTom

Got mine this morning from J&G. Only one mag and a well used holster. The mag looks in rough shape but the gun looks good. It was $139.95+27.44 for shipping. $167.39 seems a little steep but I wanted one. I need more mags if anyone has a line on them? I saw some for $35 or so but I aint paying that much!

AKaTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:40 PM   #8
RTO

AKaTom, that looks like a nice pistol. The price isn't bad and the shipping always is too much. What year is it? The used holster adds character.

I took a look around after reading your post and CFS has the best deal on mags that I can find right now.
http://www.centerfiresystems.com/ind...ROD&ProdID=337
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:29 PM   #9
Carlito

Well, folks, I've proscratinated about the venerable CZ52 and that was my undoing. I refuse to pay the inflated price that is now reality.

There's a high level moron on Goonsnet that thought it was OK to charge th$150 range and got it too, months ago. I was tempted, too.

SAD.

I don't need another caliber to worry about not being able to eventually get ammo for, unless I load it myself.

The 545x39 and 762x39 ammo situation was lesson enough. I got two rifles, one of them a build, that I can't enjoy anymore.

Then Wolf has the balls to come out with a "gold" or "what the fuck" line of ammo", none in the calibers we all need.

Oh, I ranted.

Sorry.
Carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 04:16 AM   #10
Thylacine
Molon Labe Y'All

I am going to order one more on Sat. If the price was just a bit lower I would have ordered two.
Thylacine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 04:18 AM   #11
Thylacine
Molon Labe Y'All

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTO
... What year is it? ...
Looks like it says 54 in that pic.
Thylacine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:13 AM   #12
AKaTom

Yes its a 54...there is also a 78 and 98 stamped in the frame which i'm guessing are when it was rearsenaled. I'm happy with everything but the mag and will call J&G today. If the original mags were cheap i'd not complain. Also I paid for the very good+ grade and would assume the mag is part of the gun.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #13
SA58

The $160 price tag only sucks because you knew at one point you could get excellent to like new ones at $90 once upon a time. (don't get me wrong, I agree... that price sucks) But consider that before the iron curtain fell these pistols went for TALL tall cash... like 1911A1 tall cash, soooo... if the glass were half full, $160 is still a bargain. (I got my 3 when they were $90, so I feel for you guys who didn't get in on it earlier)
SA58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #14
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA58
you could get excellent to like new ones at $90 once upon a time.
Them days were nice.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:30 PM   #15
AKaTom

I ordered another one today