Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2019, 02:06 AM   #16
Thanatos
Grunt-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post

Living in L.A. they may follow Portland and do the same thing. I have to give him a call and ask how many he will move in. He will probably rip the phone out of the wall.
May I suggest Claymores, wired to the doorbell?

Or perhaps a pressure switch under the "welcome" mat?

That is obviously just a suggestion for a starter... with a little creativity, a most effective wire may be constructed.
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:17 AM   #17
riderv700

Quote:
Buddapest Hungary 1956 my relatives Bobby and his dad John grabbed their WWII German machine guns from the cellar and joined the revolution fighting the Russians.
The short lived fight made them flee to America where my family took them and a friend in. I was only a kid and they could not speak English so they drew me pictures of tanks and things blowing up. Damn these guys are cool.
Pretty well off with a Mercedes dealership and scrap yards things were to change for the remaining mother twin sisters and younger brother to young to fight.
The communists gave them one room in their big home and moved in their fellow communists confiscating everything they owned. Bob and dad immediately learned English dad went to work and Bob joined the Army.
10 yrs. later the rest of the family was able to escape. All became successful and wealthy here with the younger one Less still working in Hollyweird. Mitzi Gaynor, Lucille Ball and the Gabor sisters helped Less get well established their.
Living in L.A. they may follow Portland and do the same thing. I have to give him a call and ask how many he will move in. He will probably rip the phone out of the wall.
I got a picture book on that uprising called Cry Hungary. Those were some real heroes in that movement.
riderv700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #18
Angry White Trash
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Sounds good for liberals,, they are into that coombya shyt.,,,,,,,guess we'll see how accepting they really are
Sounds like a good area to conduct neutron bomb testing.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:56 AM   #19
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Buddapest Hungary 1956 my relatives Bobby and his dad John grabbed their WWII German machine guns from the cellar and joined the revolution fighting the Russians.
The short lived fight made them flee to America where my family took them and a friend in. I was only a kid and they could not speak English so they drew me pictures of tanks and things blowing up. Damn these guys are cool.
Pretty well off with a Mercedes dealership and scrap yards things were to change for the remaining mother twin sisters and younger brother to young to fight.
The communists gave them one room in their big home and moved in their fellow communists confiscating everything they owned. Bob and dad immediately learned English dad went to work and Bob joined the Army.
10 yrs. later the rest of the family was able to escape. All became successful and wealthy here with the younger one Less still working in Hollyweird. Mitzi Gaynor, Lucille Ball and the Gabor sisters helped Less get well established their.
There was a young guy in my HS class from Hungary. His dad was killed in the revolt and his mother fled to the US with him, his brother and sister. He was very well mannered and physically fit.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #20
4thIDvet
slug

Pogo I would bet the farm their are good people in Portland not really to happy with this commie commune B.S. Their may just be a mini revolt. Imagine home builders and apartment building speculators awaiting the results? This passes their gone.
That whole damn N.W. corridor all the way down through southern Komifornia encouraged these un housed to come and come their they did. Seattle, Portland, L.A., San Fag Crisco?
We will take care of them come we will give you food shelter needles and love. Whoops to many took them up on the commie FREE sheet. Now toss in the ILLEGAL Wets, sand ****ers and God knows what.
Earthquakes? That is the least of their worries those A.O.s are going to implode.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:39 PM   #21
Crusader30-06M1

Fill used up cargo ships with niqqers and homeless, then scuttle it in the south Pacific in a depth nobody could ever reach.
Crusader30-06M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #22
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Pogo I would bet the farm their are good people in Portland not really to happy with this commie commune B.S. Their may just be a mini revolt. Imagine home builders and apartment building speculators awaiting the results? This passes their gone.
That whole damn N.W. corridor all the way down through southern Komifornia encouraged these un housed to come and come their they did. Seattle, Portland, L.A., San Fag Crisco?
We will take care of them come we will give you food shelter needles and love. Whoops to many took them up on the commie FREE sheet. Now toss in the ILLEGAL Wets, sand ****ers and God knows what.
Earthquakes? That is the least of their worries those A.O.s are going to implode.
This is 'adultery' on a massive international scale; pollute the voter base with all these miserable assholes with their asses & hands out & soon the whole political landscape changes; that is to say, white folks flee for their lives and fortunes...if any are left.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:42 PM   #23
Bluntforce
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
This is 'adultery' on a massive international scale; pollute the voter base with all these miserable assholes with their asses & hands out & soon the whole political landscape changes; that is to say, white folks flee for their lives and fortunes...if any are left.
Fuck ‘em, stay and stew. We condemn wetbacks for not standing and fighting and they are a bunch of hyper-inbred, stunted, halfwitted peons. What the fuck is the excuse of the well fed, well bred, armed and supposedly clear thinking white citizens?

Create an Orwellian shithole dystopia, rot in an Orwellian shithole dystopia.

There’s a festering shit pile of Chicago refugees in Edmond trying with the help of native groid deadbeats and even lazier Louisiana log lips to turn OKC into some Berkeley style hippie burn out shitfuckistan. It would be a capital idea old chum if Portlandia sent a convoy of Greyhounds to round up these cocksuckers and dump (and I do mean that in the expelling feces sense) them into that burning bag of shit housing situation. Like the Sheriff said, “That’s another one for the fire!” Whip out the bailing hooks.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:37 PM   #24
Diesel 88888888
slug

headbanger

Folks haven't realized yet that Mexicans are really catholicised sandn!ggers left over from rowing the Spanish gallions back and forth until they so spent they were worthless and had to be dumped in the holding pens on SA shores to recover, die, become reinstalled at an oar until the end...all the while with some chomo priest driving the 'spirit' of mohammed out of them...and folks today wonder why they are so fucked up...indeed!
Old 12-10-2019, 05:41 PM   #25
dinkydow

Unhappy

Quote:

I recall being a child in 1956...the adults were clustered around the same big RCA cabinet radio they listened to FDR doing his "fire side chats" on, during WWII. They were focused on the freqs that had news of the Hungarian Revolution. They were not rooting for the Mongol and Cossack divisions who were shooting Hungarian Patriots....and were highly pissed at Eisenhower for NOT sending our armor, infantry and bombers to kick the kommie ass.

Hating kommies is a family tradition.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:05 PM   #26
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Now they are talking about putting up to 1k homeless people on a cruse ship in SF Harbor...what a plan...but...I would urge them to use old ships that aren't fit for sea because when they are done with this they won't be; though, with the right 'controls' it could be made to work!
Old 12-11-2019, 07:39 PM   #27
Bluntforce
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
Now they are talking about putting up to 1k homeless people on a cruse ship in SF Harbor...what a plan...but...I would urge them to use old ships that aren't fit for sea because when they are done with this they won't be; though, with the right 'controls' it could be made to work!
Ship them out past the horizon sink them, lather, rinse, repeat. Do it enough, might mean more business for shipyards and exciting new environments for scuba divers.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote