Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Shotguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #16
ATD

I have two

I have a 22inch with a full choke. It's been converted to have the pistol grip and butt stock like it should. I've taken doves and Pheasant with it. I've also used it for Trap and Sporting Clays. It's had a little trouble bump fireing off a whole drum of wally world cheap stuff, keep it to your shoulder and it will just chew through boxes of ammo though, and I had a few user issues with the gas setting on it. So long as I know what ammo I put in it, and clean it once a year it keeps going bang(not really sure if that is really required but I do it whether it needs it or not), and getting looks most places I take it. just something fun about getting asked "what is that thing?" and "you have a 20 round drum for that?"

I just got an 18inch that i haven't shot yet. I wanna mall-ninjafie it up before I start with the shootin.
ATD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #17
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Something on my list for when I won't get physically mauled by the missus for spending that much on a firearm is most definitely a Saiga 12.

Buz-you made me literally drool with that pic!

12 gauge semiautomatic with a 20 round drum-

"when you absolutely,positively,have to kill every m$%^#$f%^&er in the room-accept no substitutes!"
ColdSteel762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #18
cz7

Thumbs up YES on this one!

i love my 20 saiga with # 3 buck is very fast on time on target ! its keeper and all need one of them!
"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford ! when a nation turns on it's own and denies it's own founding culture ,this is a sign of the death pangs of a nation --- cz7
cz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #19
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Seen one in the gun shop yesterday(19" model) for $599.Wish I could afford one right now.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote