Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #46
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

Wiggle Ya can make people like something just because you're happy with it ,I've carried a 1911 since many moons before you were born it's like my arm it has to be there and back 1968 I used it when my 16 wouldn't work ,so yeah I trust it and I'm not going to change now !!!!
THAT IS BLOOD

Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:24 PM   #47
SprklinWiggle
Cocaine in a can baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus
Wiggle Ya can make people like something just because you're happy with it ,I've carried a 1911 since many moons before you were born it's like my arm it has to be there and back 1968 I used it when my 16 wouldn't work ,so yeah I trust it and I'm not going to change now !!!!

Many moons? only you and my 62 year old father talk like that

Dont get me wrong, I like my colt commander, but I wanted to try a damn glock, we'll see....
Old 05-10-2007, 10:32 PM   #48
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

Well as I said before if your happy it just tickles the shit out of me !!!
I have anything aginst the glock I just don't happen to like plastic guns ,I'll put up with the wt. and know when I pull it I don't have to worry ,I've worried enough in my life !!!
My youngest child is 34 ,and I'll bet some of my kids are closer to your age than I am !!!Me and your Dad would get along just fine some of the same stories !!!!!
Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #49
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus
Well as I said before if your happy it just tickles the shit out of me !!!
I have anything aginst the glock I just don't happen to like plastic guns ,I'll put up with the wt. and know when I pull it I don't have to worry ,I've worried enough in my life !!!
My youngest child is 34 ,and I'll bet some of my kids are closer to your age than I am !!!Me and your Dad would get along just fine some of the same stories !!!!!
9 mm 2 in the chest 1 in the head
45 ACP 1's enough
Sparkles, Cephus and I are getting too old to waste that much time. life's getting shorter. "Gitter Done"

H. L. Mencken
gunnysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #50
SprklinWiggle
Cocaine in a can baby

I hear ya sirs!!!!!!!! but I just had to jump on the damn glock train at least 1 ride to see how it was. Never know till you try it.
SprklinWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:44 PM   #51
aviator
unum de multis

Tupperware.

That's one gun you can safely put in the dishwasher.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #52
SprklinWiggle
Cocaine in a can baby

Well great, then that'll just be more dishes for my GF to wash!!!!!! Damn straight !!!!!!!!
SprklinWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote