Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 12-07-2017, 12:43 PM   #1
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Default Al Franken announces intention to resign from Senate over sexual misconduct allegations

So long, asshole - you won't be missed.

Quote:
Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., announced his plans to resign following a series of
allegations from women accusing him of sexual harassment and misconduct.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/al-franke...165337635.html
Old 12-07-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
buzgun
slug

No Commies

Franken gave the most self serving "resignation speech" in history.....and revealed the real agenda behind the DNC/MSM's newly discovered morals, ethics and high standards of behavior for elected politicians and "journalists".

Let me give you a synopsis of what franken said = "i din du nuffin but my DNC/MSM handlers told me to resign because of the seriousness of the charges so we can now have some moral authority to destroy Roy Moore"

Its all about the Alabama senate seat and maintaining the cabal.

Despite the underlying message and agenda it was the funniest performance i have ever seen from franken.

These democunts and their MSM collusion fuck partners have resorted to kamikaze tactics against trump and people like Roy Moore......i hope it continues....because it reeks of desperation...the kind of loyalty the MSM shows to these democunts with their collusion and conspiring with them is the kind of loyalty that is bought and paid for with stolen taxpayer money.......i hope trump and moore put a stop to it and send these clowns to prison.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:45 PM   #3
azhonkey

Bet he pulls a Juan Mc(shitstain), says he's leaving but changes his mind after a few weeks and stays.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #4
hangfire
Home on the range

He ain't going anywhere.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:09 PM   #5
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhonkey View Post
Bet he pulls a Juan Mc(shitstain), says he's leaving but changes his mind after a few weeks and stays.
You nailed it...he's a slime and nothing more...I for one think he'll find an excuse to 'change his mind about resigning' and just "hang" in there to the bitter end. Hell, at least the n!gger had enough self respect to quit under fire and not just use it as an excuse to continue on in the same mode.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:42 PM   #6
RetVet
Statistical Error

Plans to? Just STFU and do it asshole! It doesn't take any planning.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:37 PM   #7
CDawg
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
These democunts and their MSM collusion fuck partners have resorted to kamikaze tactics against trump and people like Roy Moore......i hope it continues....because it reeks of desperation...the kind of loyalty the MSM shows to these democunts with their collusion and conspiring with them is the kind of loyalty that is bought and paid for with stolen taxpayer money.......i hope trump and moore put a stop to it and send these clowns to prison.
Agreed! They are and have been desperate to gain any kind of traction outside of their usual pet groups for quite some time. Illegal voting(the fix) - didn't work! Total MSM collusion - didn't work! Recounts - didn't work! The Russians! The Russians! - didn't work! Pussy grabbing accusations - didn't work!(actually backfired) Oh yes, I'd say they're desperate!

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote