Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #106
1 Patriot-of-many

I remember you NAPOTS. I'm getting pretty fed up at the old site too, so here I am.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:50 AM   #107
dhr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
I remember you NAPOTS. I'm getting pretty fed up at the old site too, so here I am.
Abide for a time 1 Pat...soon you'll wonder why you were ever anywhere else.

“Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” -Lord Byron
Old 09-08-2014, 01:12 AM   #108
Bluntforce
slug

Fo Shizzle

It wasn't even the children, Brits or Librels that did it for me. Three threads plus Krupski's protection of LAGCunt cumulatively fed me up.

Some idjit in the C&R forum trying to argue that the Germans "winning" in the east in WWI somehow impacted the fact that Russian/Soviet troops carried Mosin 91/30s into Berlin and had a giant rape party in 1945. Seriously, PBG if you ever read this, go fuck yourself.

To the dumbass from Wyoming who said I live in a "Wonderland" because I live in BFE and don't need to fly and have no pressing need to go into Federal buildings, take a yoga class and blow yourself.

To the dumbshit rapist protector who took offense to my suggestion that Navy SEALS should be deployed to abduct Joren van der Sloot and his two aso-groid buddies to bring them to justice, a hale and hearty, "Fuck you". He suggested that American "sovereignty" would be violated if an SAS team was deployed to abduct an American white boy and two bucks that rape/murdered a British woman subject.

To that Shit for Brains line of thought I have two things to say, in the first place if you want me to get excited about American sovereignty getting violated get about 60 million illegals out of the country and my hometown, then we'll talk about "sovereignty". In the second and more important place If three POS Americans had rape/murdered a 17 year old British woman and I had them at gunpoint, I'd hold them for the SAS team to spirit them into the realm of Crown Justice. What the FUCK is wrong with you? Let three sadistic murders go for some faggoty feeling of "sovereignty"? Your moral compass is as fucked as any San Francisco faggot's asshole and I hope you suck Satan's dick for eternity.

Krupski, LAGCunt, Maser, the twits and Pissmaker are not beneath contempt, they are beneath comment.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:45 AM   #109
WWes
Dud

Site died it's last time when CampyBob and Arfcom took the domain. Any questions?

Uhh?

What year is this again?

Geeezus. Get over it already.

How to keep your WASR compliant
Is my Yugo AK actually Yugo
How to paint stocks with bedliner
Canted sights
922r and the smell of burnt urine on a moist cigar

Everything good is long gone. "Old Site" nothing. Pussified "Dead site"..

Old 09-08-2014, 06:50 AM   #110
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
Hey 1Pat, welcome. There are many ex-GNers here.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:56 AM   #111
NAPOTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWes View Post
Site died it's last time when CampyBob and Arfcom took the domain. Any questions?

Uhh?

What year is this again?

Geeezus. Get over it already.

How to keep your WASR compliant
Is my Yugo AK actually Yugo
How to paint stocks with bedliner
Canted sights
922r and the smell of burnt urine on a moist cigar

Everything good is long gone. "Old Site" nothing. Pussified "Dead site"..

Well I was hoping that by supporting the site it would return to its early 2000s glory days but that hasn't happened, there is little new content and very few gun related articles. Does anyone know what happened to Lynx310? That guy used to post great content.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:02 PM   #112
Bluntforce
slug

Fo Shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
Well I was hoping that by supporting the site it would return to its early 2000s glory days but that hasn't happened, there is little new content and very few gun related articles. Does anyone know what happened to Lynx310? That guy used to post great content.
Wasn't he a college student during most of his time? If so, he probably graduated and started working too much afterward is my guess.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #113
Diesel 88888888
slug

I would still like to find HDR and 63DH8…they are both good people and it would be good to have them here…but; where are they? (alive I pray)

Diesel 88888888

Old 09-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #114
Bluntforce
slug

Fo Shizzle

63DH8 turns up in other places (not gun forums). Have no idea about HDR.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #115
Diesel 88888888
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
63DH8 turns up in other places (not gun forums). Have no idea about HDR.
If you see him please bring him over; He's a good man!

Diesel 88888888

Old 09-09-2014, 07:27 AM   #116
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

We are up to over 100 posts on this thread. If someone ones to continue the conversation, start a new one.
Closed Thread