Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2018, 12:56 PM   #16
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz

Damn it why did you have to post that. Grumble grumble.
Now I want that Uberti in .45 Colt. Dammmmnnn it.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:42 PM   #17
dinkydow

You can by the same gun MFG by Winchester...but it isn't quite as sweet as the Uberti.

But...it does say WINCHESTER on it.

Decisions.......

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:44 PM   #18
dinkydow

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Damn it why did you have to post that. Grumble grumble.
Now I want that Uberti in .45 Colt. Dammmmnnn it.

This from the man who says: "You can't take it with you."
Old 08-01-2018, 09:48 PM   #19
dinkydow

Quote:
Beautiful weapons . Yeah hell buy em both..
Like my buddy a car salesman used to tell the customers. "Are yah gonna treat yourself today or cheat yourself?"

They would make great Christmas gifts to myself. I have not purchased a NEW gun since I gifted me a S&W .44 magnum. I have picked up some used...here and there...but not brand new.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:49 PM   #20
cerberus
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I have not purchased a NEW gun since I gifted me a S&W .44 magnum.
I can tell by your avatar that you're a sweet sensitive guy that deserves another new toy and you should treat yourself to one for Labor Day.
cerberus
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:56 PM   #21
cerberus
Dud

Quote:
it does say WINCHESTER on it.
Just going on what I've seen before, I wouldn't be surprised if Uberti didn't make some of these things for Winchester.
I've got a 1885 Low Wall in .22Hornet with a 26" barrel. Even with a tube that long, it still really feels 'handy'.
cerberus
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:40 AM   #22
4thIDvet
slug

ANTIQUE Winchester 1873 Lever Action Rifle 32 WCF Third Model Made in 1884

$2,800.00

Here we present an antique Winchester 1873 Third Model Lever Action Rifle, made in 1884 in New Haven, Connecticut. The Model 1873 is one of the most iconic of American rifles. Given the moniker “The Gun that Won the West”, the 1873 was there during the Indian Wars and Range Wars of the late 19th century. Cowboys,

https://ancestryguns.com/shop/antiqu...-made-in-1884/
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #23
slug

Quote:

ANTIQUE Winchester 1873 Lever Action Rifle 32 WCF Third Model Made in 1884

$2,800.00

Here we present an antique Winchester 1873 Third Model Lever Action Rifle, made in 1884 in New Haven, Connecticut. The Model 1873 is one of the most iconic of American rifles. Given the moniker “The Gun that Won the West”, the 1873 was there during the Indian Wars and Range Wars of the late 19th century. Cowboys,

https://ancestryguns.com/shop/antiqu...-made-in-1884/

If only Hillary Rotten Crotch had been

allowed to take her rightful place as the

President, she could've ordered all of these

Evil guns destroyed...

If it would just save one niqqers life...

Wouldn't it be worth it?...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:55 PM   #24
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
I am beginning to focus on THIS in .45 LC. I REALLY like that finish.

From Cimmeron's website:

https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/18...ct-barrel.html

I do like them "Yellowboys" also... I will prob just do what I ususlly do and...compromise. By that I mean buy them both.
I’m liking the trapper model, I got 2 early 80’s win trappers in 30/30 and 44 mag. Shot my first buck in my teens with the 30/30 trapper, also picked up pre64, a 1940’s Winchester lever marked 30wcf that I’ve never took to the range, that is not drilled out or screwed with.

The newer Japanese made Winchester levers are pricey though, last I checked $1250 to $1500 range
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:44 AM   #25
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
I’m liking the trapper model, I got 2 early 80’s win trappers in 30/30 and 44 mag. Shot my first buck in my teens with the 30/30 trapper, also picked up pre64, a 1940’s Winchester lever marked 30wcf that I’ve never took to the range, that is not drilled out or screwed with.

The newer Japanese made Winchester levers are pricey though, last I checked $1250 to $1500 range
flashy yup good old Winchester. I grew up in the shadow of the Win. factory up in Connecticut. Hell at least one member of everyone's family in the neighborhood worked their. Few of my WWII uncles.
Once a year every employee got a chance to purchase any rifle they made at cost. Lot of WWII vets who had enough with guns and so someone could get a dozen Wins. if they desired?
Sadly Winchester, still a damn damn great gun really exists in name only. The name has been sold so many times I have no idea who is making them now. Uberti making Win. copies with the Win name on it?? Maybe.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #26
dinkydow

Well...if Winchesters are made in Japan now...they are going to be well fitting, good shooting and smooth... The Japanese know HOW to make good shit and they do it every day.

Still giving all the pros & cons some brain time.

I purchased a Winchester model 94 XTR in .375 Winmag back in the 1970's and it is still NIB....never fired. NOT FOR SALE...Sorry.
It sits well oiled in the vault...with other toys. I have no interest in .44-40 caliber.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #27
dinkydow

gun The Winchester 1873...

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/prod...ortby=ourPicks
Old 08-03-2018, 02:42 PM   #28
flashy
Omicron cocksman

I think it’s miroku or something like that making them now, they are fine guns my stainless browning A-bolt is made by them and pops got a old 1970’s Charles Daley over under we use to shoot clays with that I hope to inherit one day.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #29
Sanders

I had one of those Miroku built over and unders. Damn fine shotgun. Wish I still had it.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 06:05 PM   #30
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

I have an 1873 in .45 Long Colt, and an 1894 in 30-30.