Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Sights, Scopes, Optics, Binoculars, and Flashlights
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #1
Angry White Trash
slug

Default Cabella's super deal on M223 Nikon scopes

I just bought one of these for $300 on sale at Fleetfarm last week... then I see this deal and I went to the garbage can to get my packaging so I can return it.

Cabella's has it on sale with free shipping for $129! Normally $350 plus for one of these... so I of course, I ordered one and the mount.

I paid $300 plus $100 more for the AR M233 mount. Cabella's sells the mount for $79.

That's a hell of a deal for a fantastic scope!

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...83dba60fe5f8d0
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:17 PM   #2
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

I read that there are folks camping outside Cabellas for the Black Friday sales.
Their promos are talking about 40% off sales.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #3
Angry White Trash
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
I read that there are folks camping outside Cabellas for the Black Friday sales.
Their promos are talking about 40% off sales.
I wouldn't normally shop there because the prices are ridiculous...but I heard about their super deal on the Nikon M223 scope and I decided to liberate one from their stock.

It appears this particular deal is about 65% off the regular everyday price.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 07:06 AM   #4
Nitris
Disturbed Dog

Did you receive your scope or did you get this instead?

Dear Cabela’s customer,

Thank you for your recent order for the NIKON M223 RIFLESCOPE.

Every effort is made to avoid mistakes in our catalogs as well as on our Online Store, however, should errors inadvertently appear, we reserve the right to correct them. The NIKON M223 RIFLESCOPE was inadvertently listed with the incorrect price.

In light of this, your order for this item will be cancelled and/or returned to Cabela's. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause. We appreciate your interest in our merchandise, and we welcome the opportunity to serve your sporting needs.

Sincerely,

Cabela’s Customer Service
State and government officials, should be held even to the point of imprisonment, liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

III
Nitris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:59 AM   #5
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Last time I had a problem with cabelas on shipping, I wrote a letter to the president of the company and said they needed to use a shipping service other than UPS because UPS has been very unreliable about delivering packages in my area. The president's assistant sent me an email suggesting that I take my business elsewhere.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:43 AM   #6
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

I picked up a Nikon 8x Prostaff scope at Gander Mountain the other year for about $275, on sale. Mounted it on my 7.62x54R Russian Molot VEPR "sniper rifle". I really like it: very crisp, clear sight picture, was easy to zero in, and holds zero consistently.

I think for the price range they are hard to beat.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote