Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Frogman

Default Good news my KP 44 Pistol is on the way

I got a call from Centerfire today and they said my Suomi MP44 9mm Pistol is finally in - I placed the order last year - It looks a lot like the PPS 43-C in 7.62x25 for those of you who are scratching the heads, WTF is that? After it clears my dealer I'll give you a range report as to how well it shoots + & -

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of"
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Thaddius Bickerton

high velocity soft armor penetrator ?
Thaddius Bickerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
Frogman

Only with that old no longer imported 9mm Suomi ammunition.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
p-38

Man lucky you, saw those in their catalogue once then they were gone. I thought it was way cooler then the pps-43. I even think it might be my current fav of all the semisubguns from that era currently available from a manufacturer(I'm purposely leaving out the auto ordinance stuff cause its really totally new manufactured stuff unlike these parts kits guns). Well maybe a suomi tanker pistol with a folding stock and a tax stamp. Deff wanna know how well its built and finnished. Its cool you got one, even if you had to wait a year, On the bright side you know you got a hard to get gun. :-) How much dough did you give up for it if you don't mind me asking. If my memory serves me they placed a good premium on them, or am I thinking all wrong here.
p-38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
Frogman

Compared with what Military Gun Supply's charges, I think I got a deal at $399.00+S/H & dealer fee's. I'm hoping I can do the 4473 today and pick it up later in the week. I got mine because someone cancelled there order. Give C/F a call & tell them your in the market for one. You might get lucky.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
RetVet
Statistical Error

I think you'll like it. I know I like my Suomi rifle. I've yet to try it with a drum though.

The price is good. Tough to build one for that $$ not to mention all the work that goes into building a conversion from a closed bolt system.

My PPS-43 jams a lot (stove piping the brass).
Old 03-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
Frogman

Some num-nut sent me the wrong gun a Suomi - 39 tanker instead of the Suomi KP 44 so it's a waiting game again. I'll let you all know when they get it right.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #8
Frogman

Well I finally got my KP44 in, I'm a little disappointed in the fit & finish, it's a thin gray oxide that shows mars on the metal where the ( C clip ) pin's that hold the trigger assembly, safety & sear together. The bolt auto denial bar is welded inside the receiver unlike the PPS-c43 that is crimped into the receiver. There's no Teflon buffer in the back of the recoil spring. The hammer set up looks different to me than the PPS-c it's a lot simper. The whole interior looks to me, to be oil and grease free so it's going to get some break free lube before I shoot it. The single mag that came with the gun locks up nice and tight although there was no lube on the feed ramps and it had to be fed in carefully and slowly. The above is just my first impressions from unpacking it at the gun shop, I'll let you know more after I shoot it.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #9
Glock AK47son
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

It looks like a German Broomhandle Mauser, my fave pistol of the 1800s! I may get one next year, as an adjunct to my soon-to-be-deployed 1911
Glock AK47son is offline   Reply With Quote