Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 11-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
Stalky

Default I have an issue with a sibling..

And his niqqer lovin cunt whore of a daughter who have stolen from my dead dad to the extent of writing personal checks for their own gratification and destroying my parents property. Can I go to heaven if I wait for them to go to hell? I'm not seeking gratification in this world as I am a law abiding person but the legal channels seem to be closed. Will I be judged for the satisfaction of just watching them die a natural death before me?
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:15 PM   #2
slug

Most states have laws against

Financial exploration of the elderly ...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
Most states have laws against

Financial exploration of the elderly ...
I think you meant exploitation.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:14 PM   #4
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
I think you meant exploitation.
Yes Sir...I wasn't watching that closely

Spell Check got me again......
Old 11-07-2015, 04:47 PM   #5
Bluntforce
slug

What is in one's mind is truely his own business. Righteous fury is an obligation of the righteous heart.

Only unrighteous wrath is a sin. Without righteous fury forgiveness has no meaning. If they have done something that can not be forgiven then have righteous fury and let G-d deal with their sorry asses on this side and their unworthy souls on the other.

To forgive is divine, therfore only G-d need worry about it. Anger, pain and dislike are mechanisms given to you to preserve the gift of life. Use them for this. Avoid people that cause these things like it says, "Lay with dogs, get fleas". Scum was meant to be shunned.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:52 PM   #6
Silver Bullet

Without getting all, 'metaphysical' on ya: It's been my general life experience that, 'What goes around, comes around!' Said in another way: Each of us creates his own indelible karma; and, the spiritual vibrations of whatever karma a person makes for himself is like a viscous psychic glue! In fact I've found that this, 'glue' (or just plain continuing GOOD, OR BAD LUCK) can, in a positive sense, be extraordinarily durable; or, in a negative sense, exceedingly difficult to get rid of.

Which is, I believe, what Jesus Christ meant when He said, 'Which is it better to say to a man?' 'Stand up and walk, or your sins are forgiven you!' It might take some time; but, sooner or later, everybody gets to pay for his sins. My best advice? Don't sweat it. Simply stand back and let, 'nature' take its course!
Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:19 PM   #7
buzgun
slug

I have a white kneegar democrat shiteater in my family who i have no contact with.......democrats are so "emotional" that im certain my ignoring them bothers the living shit out of them to the point it keeps them awake at night
Old 11-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #8
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
I have a white kneegar democrat shiteater in my family who i have no contact with.......democrats are so "emotional" that im certain my ignoring them bothers the living shit out of them to the point it keeps them awake at night
You're lucky, my democrat family members

just want me dead...and I mean they want

me dead...F' em, I ain't dying...yet...
Old 12-27-2015, 04:32 AM   #9
WWes
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
You're lucky, my democrat family members

just want me dead...and I mean they want

me dead...F' em, I ain't dying...yet...
I ain't dead yet. Ain't nobody getting anything here, not even the state. Wills are important.
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 04:40 AM   #10
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
Without getting all, 'metaphysical' on ya: It's been my general life experience that, 'What goes around, comes around!' Said in another way: Each of us creates his own indelible karma; and, the spiritual vibrations of whatever karma a person makes for himself is like a viscous psychic glue! In fact I've found that this, 'glue' (or just plain continuing GOOD, OR BAD LUCK) can, in a positive sense, be extraordinarily durable; or, in a negative sense, exceedingly difficult to get rid of.

Which is, I believe, what Jesus Christ meant when He said, 'Which is it better to say to a man?' 'Stand up and walk, or your sins are forgiven you!' It might take some time; but, sooner or later, everybody gets to pay for his sins. My best advice? Don't sweat it. Simply stand back and let, 'nature' take its course!
Old 12-27-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
And his niqqer lovin cunt whore of a daughter who have stolen from my dead dad to the extent of writing personal checks for their own gratification and destroying my parents property. Can I go to heaven if I wait for them to go to hell? I'm not seeking gratification in this world as I am a law abiding person but the legal channels seem to be closed. Will I be judged for the satisfaction of just watching them die a natural death before me?
I'm not one to give advice, due to my own life experiences. Don't let their actions dictate your life and attitude. Don't let them poison your own personality. Hatred, and the wish for revenge, will only consume you.

If possible, just put them out of your mind.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:38 AM   #12
hangfire
Home on the range

Don't allow anyone to get in you're head.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:05 PM   #13
Stalky

Thank you for giving me a place to vent. It really helped,truly.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:13 PM   #14
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

What 10 Bears said, as usual he said it first and better than I could.

Regards,
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 12:33 AM   #15
Stalky

I cut my older brother a cashier's check for six large yesterday to help settle my dad estate. After giving him five k from my dad's CD account. The will doesn't stipulate I give him anything . But. As a christian I will.My parents left me in charge of the estate as it is because they trusted me above the others. I will be fair with the splitting of the assets. My surviving brother would not. I'm at peace now and doing the right thing. I don't worry about the brother and his daughter that stole thousands of dollars from my dad's money the days after he passed. I believe God has a special place for them. I'm good to be where I am. Thank you guys for this corner to talk.