Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 01-06-2021, 08:38 PM   #1
dinkydow

Thumbs up I was at wallyworld earlier...

...and found THIS......... WOW! It is guaranteed to remove dickcheese....and make your junk smell like cookies baking....How can a man go wrong with it?

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Infantry Brawl”
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:11 PM   #2
JD Miller
slug

I assume that is for poo poo eating, dick up their ass fags and goat fucking mudslums

Offended, butt hurt, triggered, entitled, sniveler
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:02 PM   #3
twin50

Named Boners no less.
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:26 AM   #4
aviator
unum de multis

Only the Brits would come up with something like that.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/new...s-like-2667148

That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:44 AM   #5
dinkydow

But....it really cleans the 'mater seeds off the meat pole.....

Some gals DEMAND a good hard buttfuck. I once had my Sister-in-law tell me that slipping the cock up a gals butt.. "was homosexual." Some catholic gals are stump broke at a tender age...some are not. I replied that there is NOTHING homosexual...that can be done by a man and woman in bed screwing that could possibly be considered homosexual. Contradiction in terms, I said.

I learned later that she was holding out on that buttsex from my Brother...he taps that ass...now.

First Catholic gal I porked it was up her pooper...I was about thirteen she was maybe sixteen. She said: "Eats in the front and porking in the rear." and "I am not going to let you stick THAT in my pussy and get knocked up." She was a brave girl...I would not want my tool or any other up my butt. Took a while to work most of it up and in. She loved having her fudge packed. Much later she told me that her anal cherry had been POPPED...by a blak boy..a neighbor...which is why her family moved to where they lived when I slammed MY beef up dat butt. To get away from da nlggas. High priced neighborhood with NICE, mostly brick homes, big yards and no nlggas.

Females are some strange animals...
Old 01-20-2021, 09:07 PM   #6
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Did you squirt that stuff on your dick right there in the aisle at Wal Mart to see if it works?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:08 AM   #7
dinkydow

I waited until I got home and was in the shower to use it.

Lathered up well and left my junk.....cheeseless....and with the aroma of baking cookies. Works well when used in the yeast filled assditch and the stinking recesses of the armpits as well.

Great product. Makes the warhead on my instrument give off a purple glow with a sheen like that of a spitshined Corcoran jump boots toecap..

The gigantic and morbidly obese, sweat hawg, negro sow that I am habitually attracted to...sexually... are drawn to suck on my tooling and rim my balloon knot with extreme hunger...much like iron filings drawn to a magnet......because they are always hungry...for cookies and a hot meal.
Old 01-21-2021, 01:49 PM   #8
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Only the Brits would come up with something like that.
Gots to have a clean dick before inserting said dick into Durex condom.

Much quicker than Mr. Dow's procedure.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:47 PM   #9
Woodpusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
...and make your junk smell like cookies baking.
If it smelt like cookie dough maybe some broad would like to bake them in her oven. She might even lick the spoon clean.
Woodpusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 03:49 PM   #10
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Sambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post

The gigantic and morbidly obese, sweat hawg, negro sow that I am habitually attracted to...
Is this her:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...2885386021.jpg
500grains is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:15 PM   #11
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
Holy Shit!!,,,it's Jabba the Hutts sister!!

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:47 PM   #12
dinkydow

Mmmmmmmmm.....SPURTING...SPURTING....SPURTING...SQ UIRTING...SQUIRT...SQUIRT...dribble.

So hot....can you imagine the cheese growing in those yeasty pork valleys! A whole box of Ritz crackers would be needed to dip out all that natural goodness. Yummmmy!
Old 01-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #13
Texas double bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post

Ugh!!
Why did i click on it?
Texas double bluff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 12:02 AM   #14
dinkydow

Y'all leave my baby mama out of it. She gets drunk with economical quickness and then allows me to gargle with her labial palps. She is mighty tasty.

You are ALL just envious you are not depositing your man mustard deep in her vagina-like folds of yeasty pork.

Everything sits better on a Ritz.