Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
buzgun
slug

gun Mountain biking Wild West style !

Yes.....i have shot the SAA while riding the bike out there.....many times ....the best way to carry and shoot on a bike (or probably a horse) is crossdraw.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
slug

That looks like a lot of work

I would need a 4-wheeler...

Nice rig though
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #3
JD Miller
Fake Member

Can you hit a rattle snake in the head at 10 yards while peddling at 25 mph?

Old 03-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
buzgun
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
Can you hit a rattle snake in the head at 10 yards while peddling at 25 mph?

NO.
buzgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:02 PM   #5
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Nice. You have one with rear suspension and hydraulic brakes. My trail bike has hydraulic brakes but no rear suspension. My days of jumping are behind me. I changed mine to a slightly narrower tire. Our dirt is more compact than what you are biking through.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:11 PM   #6
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
NO.
Practice, Practice,
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:09 AM   #7
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Are those bike wheels the same size?
Old 03-08-2018, 12:44 AM   #8
buzgun
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
Are those bike wheels the same size?
Yes grains.........it is a optical illusion.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #9
remus

Hope them tires are punctureproof. Around Yuma they need to be damn near solid tires. Actually tires full of some kind of goop. Between malapais and stickers tires ain't got a chance around here.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #10
buzgun
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus View Post
Hope them tires are punctureproof. Around Yuma they need to be damn near solid tires. Actually tires full of some kind of goop. Between malapais and stickers tires ain't got a chance around here.
First i tried tire liners called "Rinodillo"....they did not work.....i still got flats

then i started carrying 2 extra inner tubes with me........i went through so many it was insane

Now i bought this pink slime that you inject inside the inner tube and this has so far worked pretty well.....it seals small punctures like blood coagulating in a cut.

There are thorns out there that if you step on them they will go right through your shoe's 3/4" thick solid rubber sole.......so there is no way to eliminate all flats.

I also bought a small pump that is attached to the bikes frame.....i still cary 2 inner tubes, needle nose pliers and a bike tire repair kit in my backpack.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #11
Sanders

I always had good luck with Slime. Plus, I would boot the tire with an old innertube. Still, once you get into a mess of goatheads, you're screwed no matter what you do. You can just replace the tube, but have to make sure you pick ever single sticker out of the inside of the tire.

When my girls were little, I just put solid innertubes on their bicycles. But little kids bikes don't really need the kind of suspension a pneumatic tire gives an adult bike.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:16 PM   #12
buzgun
slug

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I always had good luck with Slime. Plus, I would boot the tire with an old innertube. Still, once you get into a mess of goatheads, you're screwed no matter what you do. You can just replace the tube, but have to make sure you pick ever single sticker out of the inside of the tire.

When my girls were little, I just put solid innertubes on their bicycles. But little kids bikes don't really need the kind of suspension a pneumatic tire gives an adult bike.
You are 100% correct.........i keep the needle nose pliers in my backpack so when i get a flat i remove the tire and turn it inside out to pull any thorns out from the inside of the tire.

Some of the thorns out in the desert around here are more like steel hypodermic needles with barbs on them .......teddy bear cholla, chainfruit cholla and prickly pear cactus are all over the ground

And then there is the thousands of shredded pieces of car and truck tires on the sides of the HWY that have tiny strands of steel in them that go through bike tires like a knife through butter.

My bikes have quick release toggle nuts holding the rims on so i don't need a wrench.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #13
Sanders

My old Schwinn has all quick release stuff. It was a pain in the butt when I would ride it to the U of A, because I was afraid everything that was quick release would get stolen. So, I'd take the front tire off and run the lock through the frame, back tire, front tire, then take the seat off and put it in my backpack.

I recently had a bicycle shop refurbish the bike for me with new tires, cables, brakes and tune it all up. Then I got on it and rode it for a little bit and realized why I stopped riding bicycles and started riding motorcycles.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #14
buzgun
slug

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
My old Schwinn has all quick release stuff. It was a pain in the butt when I would ride it to the U of A, because I was afraid everything that was quick release would get stolen. So, I'd take the front tire off and run the lock through the frame, back tire, front tire, then take the seat off and put it in my backpack.

I recently had a bicycle shop refurbish the bike for me with new tires, cables, brakes and tune it all up. Then I got on it and rode it for a little bit and realized why I stopped riding bicycles and started riding motorcycles.

Yes, Sanders.........my bikes are just cheap , low dollar bikes........if you look at craigslist ads here for mountain bikes... there are dozens of ads for $3-4 thousand dollar santa cruz and yetti carbon fiber mountain bikes that are some kind of status symbol for scottsdale metrosexuals....they cant get rid of them

You ride your $4000.00 mountain bike to the library and some negro cuts the chain and rides off with it....and you stand their and cry.

I like riding the bike because i can hop on the HWY here , ride through the indian rez to the national forrest and just push the bike under the barbed wire N.F. fence ...anywhere...and go anywhere out there i want....no need to be restricted by access roads.....and i can shoot where ever i want....if i feel tired i only ride 20 or so miles....if i feel more energetic i ride another 5 miles and go out to a more scenic area where i can hide the bike and go for a hike.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me out there is a Apache helicopter stalked me........the pilot kept circling me, fucking with me apparently......so finally i just ignored it and set up my target and proceeded to shoot my SAA while the pilot was obviously watching me......they make the long bow apache helicopters in mesa and test fly them in the desert so i see them all the time but this was the first time one followed me.

Much better workout than running because it does not damage my knees....no knee pain the next day....just sore calves & abs.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:17 PM   #15
Sanders