Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 05-17-2019, 05:43 PM   #1
Sanders

Default Fast movers inbound!

I forgot there is an air show at Kirtland AFB. Was wondering why there were fast movers zooming over the city until I remembered.

Sounds like freedom.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:10 PM   #2
slug

There is one in Cape Girardeau also...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:38 AM   #3
Konstantin

Thunderbirds flew over the house yesterday. We are leaving early this morning to get to the show when the gates open. The last one was awesome.
Konstantin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:05 AM   #4
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
Thunderbirds flew over the house yesterday. We are leaving early this morning to get to the show when the gates open. The last one was awesome.
I'll be out near Tajique cutting wood.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:16 AM   #5
Konstantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I'll be out near Tajique cutting wood.
That doesnt sound like any fun. Last year I met a Frenchman that does tree trimming. I bought a bunch of mulberry wood from him in February. It is some good burning stuff. This next winter I will just buy from him. May even sell my big saw. I hate cutting firewood.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:27 AM   #6
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
That doesnt sound like any fun. Last year I met a Frenchman that does tree trimming. I bought a bunch of mulberry wood from him in February. It is some good burning stuff. This next winter I will just buy from him. May even sell my big saw. I hate cutting firewood.
There's a tree trimming place on 2nd St. that sells cut and split elm. Elm burns real good, but stinks to me.

I'm supposed to inherit a big saw from my brother, but I don't think it got loaded on the truck. Won't know until next weekend if it made the trip or not.

I've gotten lazy after cutting stacked wood on decks for the past few seasons. I can cut and load a cord an hour from a deck. They told me a bunch of dead and down was up there, but I just turned my nose up at that. It would take me half a day to cut and load a cord of dead and down. There are a bunch of blown over trees from that bad windstorm we had. I reckon they are down, if not dead.

My brother-in-law, the HVAC guy, can hardly stand that I don't run my furnace. He's going to be housesitting for me next weekend and wants to service my furnace and make any repairs to it and my ductwork. I told him to go ahead if he wants to. There's nothing wrong with my furnace, I just don't use it.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:54 AM   #7
Konstantin

Theyre cutting a bunch along South 14 around oak flats. They have been stacking the decks there. Lots of pine.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:05 PM   #8
4thIDvet
slug

Those frigging AF Fly Boys are frigging nuts. God BLESS em all.
Were on a hill watching them do a bombing run in the valley and they decide to give us a show. Hmmm o.k.
They screamed up the mountain side and we dove for cover. 3 or 4 passes and the last the Fighter Jock took some limbs out. Holy sheeeeet.
God Bless the AF I love those guys.
Old 05-18-2019, 09:27 PM   #9
Konstantin

It was a badass show. Wish those Air Force guys could figure out a better way to get people to the flight line and back a little better though