Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > C&R Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

C&R Forum Curio and Relic discussion area

Old 12-21-2021, 09:16 PM   #1
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Cool SNIPER GARAND: THE RARELY SEEN M1D RIFLE

Quote:
The American military throughout the 20th Century used a variety of dedicated sniper rifles converted from standard infantry weapons, and the M1D "Sniper Garand" is one of the hardest to find today.
https://www.guns.com/news/2021/12/08...FvnT--lo8D822E
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 07:49 PM   #2
dinkydow

I have two M1D rifles. I used to had 5-6 of them. The two I have now are from the DCM when they had a "lottery" that you could enter to buy one. They were arsenal, 1950's rebuilt rifles with all new accessories. The Lyman scope & mount, sling the T-37 flash hider, canvas bag for the scope, cleaning kit, users manual, new leather cheek pad. etc. They were sold for $800.00 which included postage to your house.

I entered the lottery 250 times.

No one said I couldn't....

One has had perhaps fifty rounds through to zero it...and then fired just for pleasure. The other remains unfired.

An "M1 expert went on the record to say that..."All M1D's were manufactured and regulated by Springfield Arsenal. That any M1D that was not on a Springfield receiver...was, then of course, a fake...a counterfeit."

Then... I imaged and posted the DCM paperwork for my Winchester M1D, and a couple images of it re, the serial number. Etc... The "M1 expert," then said... all my paperwork etc was fake and I was a lying piece of shit. and that NOTHING was correct about my Winchester, 1952 armory rebuild, M1D. So much for "experts."

The "expert" perhaps...should have said: "During WWII... all M1D's... were manufactured/built/fitted out/regulated, etc., by Springfield Arsenal." which was true.... But the asshole fucked up...he has since amended his pronouncement.

Some of these "gun experts," are like 10 year old valley girls who have just been bitch slapped.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote