Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > General Videos
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

General Videos Post videos that you have found on YouTube. Live Leak, or other website here.

Old 12-06-2018, 03:39 AM   #1
Bluntforce
Illiteratti

Default Wooden Winchester 1873 With Functional Mechanism (RDR2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezRoxocJhw
Old 12-06-2018, 05:40 AM   #2
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Impressive
Old 12-06-2018, 06:38 AM   #3
slug

Nice...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #4
RetVet
Statistical Error

There's a lucky kid out their to have a dad that can make stuff like that.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:19 AM   #5
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
Impressive
Ditto.

That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:08 AM   #6
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Dedication to a project! Well done!

When it comes to evil, to tolerate is to accommodate, to accommodate is to appease, and to appease is to concede defeat.

"Men find all kinds of ways to believe ANY absurdity!"

10 Bears is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:05 PM   #7
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
There's a lucky kid out their to have a dad that can make stuff like that.
When I was a kid I wanted a plastic gun that was like 4 guns in 1 (I can't remember the name of it). My dad built me a wooden 1919 BMG. It didn't have moving parts like the one in the video, But it did have a short belt of 30/06 hanging on it. The kid how had got the gun I wanted for X-mas, wanted my gun. When I wouldn't sell or trade my 1919 the kids father asked my dad to make his kid one. My dad said no as my hand made gun was a lesson about life.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #8
JD Miller
slug

Guy had a nice set of wood working equipment

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:41 PM   #9
Bluntforce
Illiteratti

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
When I was a kid I wanted a plastic gun that was like 4 guns in 1 (I can't remember the name of it). My dad built me a wooden 1919 BMG. It didn't have moving parts like the one in the video, But it did have a short belt of 30/06 hanging on it. The kid how had got the gun I wanted for X-mas, wanted my gun. When I wouldn't sell or trade my 1919 the kids father asked my dad to make his kid one. My dad said no as my hand made gun was a lesson about life.
There's a commercial on YouTube with Kurt Russell as a kid playing with that gun. Don't remember the name either.

One year I got a blue plastic M60 with a belt of half-formed bullets and a black bipod. Same year I got a Six Million Dollar Man in a red jogging suit that you could look through the head for magnification if that helps with the year.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:21 PM   #10
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
There's a commercial on YouTube with Kurt Russell as a kid playing with that gun. Don't remember the name either.

One year I got a blue plastic M60 with a belt of half-formed bullets and a black bipod. Same year I got a Six Million Dollar Man in a red jogging suit that you could look through the head for magnification if that helps with the year.
Even better story was my parents drag my ass to Kmart & I go hit the toy isle. & spot a plastic M79 that shot ping pong balls. When my dad seen it he was super pissed off as he worked @ the Joliet Army Ammunition Plant & they were producing 40mm grenades @ that time for Vietnam. He made it out that the M79 was like a secret weapon @ that time.

Needless to say I did get that toy with some grandma money I had. I wanted a real one ever since that toy one. Had to settle for a M203 instead.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:58 PM   #11
Bluntforce
Illiteratti

This may be the toy. You'll have to click on the 'I understand and wish to proceed button' to see it. It might turn you into a psycho killer or some such shit.

Gonna be a lot of that tomorrow when I post Jap dissing songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txiw...ctr=1544131495
Old 12-06-2018, 05:26 PM   #12
baboon
slug

Quote:
This may be the toy. You'll have to click on the 'I understand and wish to proceed button' to see it. It might turn you into a psycho killer or some such shit.

That's the one! I was thinking Johnny Lighting but those were knock off Hot Wheels. I had a Man from Uncle gun that was pretty cool as I remember it. Had a die cast Luger cap gun too. When I grew out of my toys & put them away because most of it I had to earn the money to buy them. When my oldest sister husband divorced her most of my cool toys went to an ungrateful nephew. He destroyed everything he got his hands on.

All that survived were my Hot Wheels car that I still have today. All my Hot Wheels track & accessories are gone. All my Mattel cowboy guns are gone, as are my Matchbox collection & Major Matt Mason. A hubby of mine bought a bunch of Major Matt shit when the internet was young. The shit my nephew destroyed could have financed some cool shit from what my buddy dropped on his new collection.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:36 PM   #13
JD Miller
slug

Quote:

Did you see this warning on that toy gun video?
Quote:
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
Viewer discretion is advised
youtube is run by Sissy Ass Fags !

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:48 PM   #14
Bluntforce
Illiteratti

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
youtube is run by Sissy Ass Fags !

That place is like North Korea presented by Mr. Roger.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:35 AM   #15
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz

Quote:
]