Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
CDawg
slug

Thumbs up MAGPUL enhanced follower sale

If anyone is looking to upgrade their older aluminum 30rd AR15 mags to MAGPUL advanced followers, DSG Arms is having a great sale on them: $5 for 10 (dark earth colored). You must be logged in (registered) to view the discount price. Sure beats the standard $5.95 for 3 everywhere else. I've been holding off on upgrading, but no reason not to now.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #2
baboon
slug

That is a great price! Wish that's what I bought mine for.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
4thIDvet
slug

Thumbs up

CDawg that is a great price thank you. They must have an overrun their on sale all over the place.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #4
Bluntforce
slug

Thumbs up

Thanks, may be able to make these H&Ks worth a damn.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:16 PM   #5
Bluntforce
slug

Talking

Got 'em in three days. Would have been here yesterday but town on interstate sent 'em back to Tulsa, where they should have never been in the first place as Ft.Worth is straight south of OKC and town in question straight north of OKC.

Last time USPS got a hold of muh shit they sent it Ft. Worth to OKC back to Ft. Worth back to OKC then on.

Anyway original followers are a bad, cheap joke. These are great. Thanks!
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:44 PM   #6
CDawg
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Got 'em in three days. Would have been here yesterday but town on interstate sent 'em back to Tulsa, where they should have never been in the first place as Ft.Worth is straight south of OKC and town in question straight north of OKC.

Last time USPS got a hold of muh shit they sent it Ft. Worth to OKC back to Ft. Worth back to OKC then on.

Anyway original followers are a bad, cheap joke. These are great. Thanks!
Glad they finally got to you. I got mine in 3 days too. My wife saw the mail truck coming down the lane and was saying excitedly, "Your gun thingies are here! I told her, "Trust me, they aren't THAT exciting, but they are good to go." She still wanted to see them and yep, they aren't that exciting. ...brown plastic bits. But, certainly worth 50 cents vs. $1.95
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:48 PM   #7
Bluntforce
slug

Nuke

Follower cannot make H&K mags worth a damn.

Lips suck, floorplate flat and non-locking. No wonder our cabbage loving, square headed little brothers across the Rhine have not won a war in 146 years. Americans are still inexplicable impressed by their military prowess much to the befuddlement of British military thinkers.

The followers will be kept, they are splendid. A bad body cannot be fixed by a strong heart. The magazines of the square heads and those worthless ProMags are going to a pawn shop, hopefully one with a B.A.D. lever.

Still a good purchase. More worthy than the mags they were shortly housed in.

The schiesse followers have reunited like 1990 with their fruity purple bodies. I received them as a gift, wonder if it was given from the left hand.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:53 PM   #8
baboon
slug

How many H&K mags you got & @ what price do you want for them?
Old 04-27-2017, 10:59 PM   #9
Bluntforce
slug

Will H&K mags have their logo stamped on the floorplate? A durable floorplate that takes effort to remove?

I was told these are H&K mags. They are cheap, there are no markings whatsoever, the floorplates slide off with comical thumb pressure and the front of the followers when taken out of the body and looked at resemble Mickey Mouse ears.

I'll see if I can find somebody to re-teach me how to post photos. I would almost feel guilty putting these POS mags in Antifa's hands.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:37 AM   #10
baboon
slug

H&K mags are well marked. The body is marked Made in Germany, 5.56 MM X 45 in white. The floor plate has the H&K logo in red. The floor plate is also very different in design from other AR mags. I think my 20 round weights as much as a Colt's 30 round mag.

When you first mentioned them sucking I thought something was up with that!
Old 04-28-2017, 10:45 AM   #11
Bluntforce
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
H&K mags are well marked. The body is marked Made in Germany, 5.56 MM X 45 in white. The floor plate has the H&K logo in red. The floor plate is also very different in design from other AR mags. I think my 20 round weights as much as a Colt's 30 round mag.

When you first mentioned them sucking I thought something was up with that!
I've always heard H&K and German products are top shelf. These were made by some assholes wanting to trick buyers with the weird purple finish.

I have mags from Wisconsin, Connecticut and Texas with anti-tilt followers working flawlessly. The plum colored knock-offs, I wouldn't want them traced back to me either.

Can't turn down a chance to talk shit on the Nemets (explication will never be forthcoming).
Old 04-29-2017, 12:19 PM   #12
baboon
slug

I posted a couple pictures of the markings on my H&K 20 round magazine. Note the finish is not purple.