Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Hunting
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
Sanders

Default Staten Island Residents Want to Start Bow Hunting Deer After Vasectomy Program Shows Lackluster Results

The bunny huggers are all for sterilization until they get a big buck through the windshield of their Prius.

Quote:
Residents of New York’s Staten Island are in need of help. Their borough is thick with deer and their population-reduction strategies are stopping short of keeping their numbers under control, and they want to kick off a big bow hunt.

Wildlife management implemented a vasectomy program that’s run for the past three years, however, residents and officials want a better, more effective solution.

“You need to remove the deer. And I don’t mean relocate. They need to be taken out,” said experienced hunter Corey Bruggeman to the Wall Street Journal. “I would gladly give my time to that. I think it is an important issue. And I think a lot of people in Staten Island, they’re passionate about what they’re suggesting.”

However, wildlife management chief Sarah Aucoin supports the reproduction control program. “We are at the end of a three-year program that has shown success. Killing hundreds of deer was, and still is, a last resort.”
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/h...-hunting-deer/

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
remus

Kill the doe's and feed the poor and homeless with them. Partially solves two problems in the liberal yankee area.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 04:40 PM   #3
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Wink

I’m down to hunt there and poke the shit out of that archery chick Marisa, with my broadhead.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:37 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

That whole N.E. corridor the animals that used to call home are coming back and learning to live alongside humans near the major cities. New Joisey has a growing black bear problem and deer galore.
Years back driving the Merritt Pky. in Conn. I had to slow way down as the sides of the hwy. were loaded with deer eating the grass.
This should get interesting with the hairy spotted owl people screaming not to hurt the poor things. Right up until one goes through their frigging windshield.
Old 11-26-2021, 04:26 PM   #5
Drdirtnap

I would think in this PC world they need to tie the tubes of does as well. Just performing vasectomies is racist! ��
Drdirtnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 06:12 PM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

The most dangerous animal in Americas rural A.O. and forest areas? Deer.
Deer kill more humans by going through their windshields at 80 m.p.h. than any critter out their.

People also ask
How many people die annually from deer?
Deer cause over 1 million motor vehicle accidents in the U.S. each year, resulting in more than US$1 billion in property damage, about 200 human deaths and 29,000 serious injuries.Sep 21, 2021

https://theconversation.com/fall-mea...crashes-167489
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote