Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Gardening, Animal Husbandry, and Yard Care
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
baboon
slug

Default Fleas

Sure seems to be a bumper crop of fleas this year. They are killing my dog. Poor dog is allergic to them & he's all rubbed raw.

He gets a monthly dose of REVOLUTION®, but I'm having to spray him every time he comes back inside.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #2
Sanders

You might want to start him on garlic pills.

The fleas at my place are potentially carrying Bubonic plague. We don't take any chances.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:31 PM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Fleas have a life cycle that you need to break. I spray my yard with Ortho Bug-B- Gone, the red bottle you attach to the garden hose, but if you have a flea infestation, do it every week for 4 weeks, then once a month until the season is over. But you'll have to treat the yard, dog and house all at the same time. I had that problem once.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:32 PM   #4
baboon
slug

Yeah garlic & this dog will have me giving out. He's gotten to be a real stank hound as he ages.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:05 PM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

Fleas are in your grass/ lawn ..... Spray your grass
Old 06-05-2019, 05:41 PM   #6
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog

My working service dog is allergic to fleas, the vet provides me with a 'munchie' every three months that does the job for her and the other two GSD's reap the benefits of pack ties...we don't want fleas, this is plague country for such critters.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:01 PM   #7
slug

My wife puts a little Frontline between my

shoulders every month and it helps keep

the fleas and ticks off of me...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:25 PM   #8
JD Miller
Fake Member

Ive never had flees at my place

Just Ticks, Rattle snakes, Ground squirrels, rabbits, coyotes, gophers, ants and bigger ants
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:33 PM   #9
Boris

not much for fleas here yet but I was looking at my AmStaff this morning and he had a tick on his lip,,,,lots of tall grass in the fields so now I have to start checking them every day

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:17 PM   #10
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

I remember when my grandmother turned her whole yard white with Sevin dust because of an infestation. My aunt's dog was the culprit.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:05 PM   #11
Bluntforce
slug

Dog

I had a dog allergic to them. Neither pills, shots from the vet, immersion in nasty ungents, DDT, gasoline, Vaseline nor Voodoo rituals would help her come spring. 98% of her hair would fall out and she’d look like a chupacabra. Died of cancer at fourteen during a monsoon year while the yard was under water, had to freeze her until the water table dropped. Sometimes life is gonna be shit, she had three litters and I still have her daughter, she’ll be seventeen on Flag Day.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:25 PM   #12
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Had a flea on my forearm last week while I was out in the yard chucking a football around with the little ones, squeezed it into submission then beheaded it like a muzzy.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote