Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 04:16 PM   #46
dhr
Banned

Yeah, yeah, yeah...it doesn't actually alter DNA, but uses DNA to direct cells to produce new proteins to create amino acids...and my point is that no vaccine has ever used this method before, there is no track history of this type of vaccine, there are no long term studies of this type of vaccine, there were no animal trials with this vaccine (either of them...don't know about the new J&J version) but all similar animal trials (other mRNA vaccines) resulted in the death of almost all animal subjects.

I'll take my chances with the covid (and two different known treatments with high efficacy)...you guys take the vaccine...more power to ya.

Take 'em every month since it appears this virus mutates even faster than the flu, meaning a new vaccine required, what...every few days, every few months, every year?

But be sure to wear those face diapers in the meantime, because the vaccine doesn't really work, and social distance, and close down everything that uses fossil fuels to save mother Gia...

“Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” -Lord Byron
Old 02-22-2021, 05:01 PM   #47
aviator
unum de multis

May I suggest you instruct yourself and stop spreading BS rumors please. You sound like an educated person but you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, now stop the nonsense please.

Go take your chances, it's your right to do so.

enough said.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:46 AM   #48
dhr
Banned

If what I am posting are such BS rumors, why are Screwyougle, Faceplant, YouBoob and the Twittosphere working so hard to hide them, particularly the claims being made by various and sundry doctors and scientists?
Old 02-23-2021, 11:46 AM   #49
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
If what I am posting are such BS rumors, why are Screwyougle, Faceplant, YouBoob and the Twittosphere working so hard to hide them, particularly the claims being made by various and sundry doctors and scientists?
There is a 'virus' in this program...! How's that for a fucked up answer anyway?

(For conspiracy theories I find 'NaturalNews' most helpful...funny, and ocasionally correct...but, they are still cranks and publish a lot of nonsense.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Old 02-23-2021, 12:04 PM   #50
dhr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
There is a 'virus' in this program...! How's that for a fucked up answer anyway?

(For conspiracy theories I find 'NaturalNews' most helpful...funny, and ocasionally correct...but, they are still cranks and publish a lot of nonsense.
Yeah, NaturalNews is one of those that has been de-platformed and memory holed of late, but I'm talking more about front line doctors and medical folk who've been silenced by the media and big tech (redundant, I know). Even the medical journals are in on it. There was a huge study done on the efficacy of masks, showing they didn't work...none of the medical journals would publish it. The purpose of medical journals is to publish such studies and allow them to be peer reviewed to either affirm their methodology or deny them based on scientific objections to the methodology used.

Now why would the medical journals refuse to even publish such a study, given it encompassed thousands of subjects over a statistically significant time line using data from multiple countries?

Could it be because it contradicted the demand that people wear the face diaper as a method of governmental control? Hmmm...

I find myself forced to quote an old routine by the Firesign Theatre..."Everything You Know Is Wrong".
Old 02-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #51
Diesel 88888888
slug

ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
Yeah, NaturalNews is one of those that has been de-platformed and memory holed of late, but I'm talking more about front line doctors and medical folk who've been silenced by the media and big tech (redundant, I know). Even the medical journals are in on it. There was a huge study done on the efficacy of masks, showing they didn't work...none of the medical journals would publish it. The purpose of medical journals is to publish such studies and allow them to be peer reviewed to either affirm their methodology or deny them based on scientific objections to the methodology used.

Now why would the medical journals refuse to even publish such a study, given it encompassed thousands of subjects over a statistically significant time line using data from multiple countries?

Could it be because it contradicted the demand that people wear the face diaper as a method of governmental control? Hmmm...

I find myself forced to quote an old routine by the Firesign Theatre..."Everything You Know Is Wrong".
To which I might add: "medicine, even modern medicine, starts with a conspiracy and they even get it right...sometimes!"
Old 02-23-2021, 12:55 PM   #52
dhr
Banned

Here's the other shoe to drop...

If the vaccines work, why do we need to continue wearing masks and social distancing?

Remember when it was just required to shut down to flatten the curve? Forget that no such thing has ever been done in 6000 years of recorded human history...we're now one year on from three weeks to flatten the curve, and we're still shut down.

Could it be the shut down was not to flatten the curve...could it be there was another agenda?

Once again...things that make you go hmmm...
Closed Thread