Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 12-09-2022, 01:45 PM   #1
Sanders

Default Rossi RS22 Rimfire Rifle - Best $108 I Ever Spent on a .22 Rifle! I Love This Brown Stock Beauty!

Might be something to pick up for a kid or grandkid...

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 03:16 PM   #2
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Nice little plinking rifle. I might have to see if I can round up 4 of them (one for each grandchild).

Sam (my oldest grandson - 9 y.o.) has a Marlin Model 60 that I bought for him, 2 days before his 2nd birthday, and presented it to him on his 6th birthday.

Zamara (my oldest granddaughter - 12 y.o.), has a Cricket .22LR (Muddy Girl Camo), that my daughter bought for her a few years ago. Mara likes shooting it and most of my smaller caliber firearms. The largest caliber that she's shot, is 9mm Luger, from my wifes Sig P365XL Romeo Zero.

Nik and Nori, are still too young as of this time. But, that gives me time to find them something.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 03:20 PM   #3
Havoc308
Cat Batting Champion

Good little rifles. I bought one for my daughter. Like CCI and high velocity stuff.
Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think, and act for myself--and then I will obey every law or submit to the penalty." - Chief Joseph
Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.)
quod futue te ipsum est quid
Havoc308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 03:48 PM   #4
JD Miller
Fake Member

https://youtu.be/niQjMWpf4VE
Old 11-14-2023, 11:03 PM   #5
GimpyPaw

I do not need another gun ...

I do not need another gun ...

I do not need another gun
GimpyPaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 10:30 AM   #6
klauss
Poof no eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimpyPaw View Post
I do need another gun ...

I do need another gun ...

I do need another gun
FTFY

Heîs oiōnòs áristos, amýnesthai perì pátrēs- "There is only one omen, to fight for one's country"
klauss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 07:40 PM   #7
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

I have two of the Rossi .22 rifles, one bolt action and the Rio Bravo lever action.
Both are smoth action and excellent shooters. For their price it would be very hard to beat them.
Been happy with them for a couple years now.

III DEO VINDICE
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 01:46 PM   #8
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBob01 View Post
I have two of the Rossi .22 rifles, one bolt action and the Rio Bravo lever action.
Both are smoth action and excellent shooters. For their price it would be very hard to beat them.
Been happy with them for a couple years now.

I have the lever in .22 mag, $300! Love every minute of it.

https://dahlonegaarmory.com/product/...c-stock-forend
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 07:59 AM   #9
dinkydow

I purchased a Rossi .22LR pump rifle, A few years ago and mounted a 3x9 scope on it for pest control. It is a fun rifle to shoot and a tack driver. Years ago I purchased a Winchester pump "gallery gun," from an old timer (then) who lived near Meyers Lake, Ohio. He told me he purchased the entire arcade shooting gallery, when the amusement park closed down. he had two of the .22short, pumps left. I purchased one. Still have it. Its a pop gun. I often shoot it into a paper target in my basement. I have a fifty + year old bullet trap thingy that I hang targets on and punch paper through. Beats watching TV.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote