Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2019, 12:53 PM   #1
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Default Mossberg makes a pistol

Looks OK. It looks a lot like a Glock G43. I like the flat face trigger on the Mossberg better than on the Glock. And Glock 43 magazines will work in the gun.

Priced less than Glock. Buds Guns sells them for $350, but they are sold out right now.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...MM+3.4in+6%2B1

Mossberg firearms have always been reliable and I would guess the pistol will be as well.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:04 PM   #2
aviator
unum de multis

All those subcompact 9mm look so much alike, all striker fired, all plastic, but hey they'll get you out of trouble, good for 7 yards. I carry mine in a pocket sometimes and you can't even tell it's there.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:09 PM   #3
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

I have a Glock 27 in .40 S&W. And a Glock 30s in .45 acp.

The Glock 27 is better to carry. The Glock 30s with 11 or 12 rounds in it (depending on which magazine you use) is quite heavy when wearing it in a concealed IWB holster. The Glock 27 has the same capacity but is lighter and smaller.

My Glock 27s is my main carry gun.

Glock 27 and 30S by John Danley, on Flickr
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:50 PM   #4
aviator
unum de multis

At least the Glock has two pins holding the trigger mechanism, that Mossberg has only one, I wonder how reliable it will be. That DB I got also has 2 pins and I've hear after a thousand rounds or so they may come lose, not that I'll dare run a thousand rounds on it.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 06:57 PM   #5
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
At least the Glock has two pins holding the trigger mechanism, that Mossberg has only one, I wonder how reliable it will be. That DB I got also has 2 pins and I've hear after a thousand rounds or so they may come lose, not that I'll dare run a thousand rounds on it.
A Glock is supposed to be good for 10,000 rounds. And if it wears out, you can send it in and Glock will rebuild it for you. Most gun shows have Glock dealers that will repair your gun while you wait.
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote