Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 11-20-2017, 04:25 PM   #16
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

If you're looking for anything remotely resembling Reality....most Hollywood zombie flicks or shows won't deliver.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:29 PM   #17
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

I caught something in one of the Rambo movies. Flying a Huey, tail rotor on LH, cut to another scene, go back to flying scene and tail rotor is on RH side.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:34 PM   #18
Night Owl
Not Down For The Struggle

Cut the chord already and stop feeding hollyweird.
Night Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:11 PM   #19
Boris

I like the show but I also notice the stupid shit that happens on it and it gets irritating at times.
What I do like is the makeups on the different zombies like sewer walkers and washed up on the beach walkers,,that part of the show is really cool.
I Imagine the dubbed and digitally edited muzzle flash has much to with budget,it's probably a helluva lot cheaper to edit it in than to burn off 10,000 rds a take

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:25 PM   #20
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Maybe they are using the same weapons consultants they used on "The A Team", from way back when?
The A Team... with it's goofy stainless steel mini 14's that never managed to shoot anyone was no more than a homosexual adventure serial for young gay men.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 01:12 AM   #21
Legion489
Dud

Please don't ruin THE WALKING DEAD for me, it is about the only show (other than reruns of RED GREEN) that I can watch with out wanting to shoot my TV.

Other gun goofs (in nearly EVERY movie with guns): NEVER get in a fight with a loaded weapon, ESPECIALLY a shotgun! Run in, rack the slide. Someone else shows up, rack the slide AGAIN (no case comes out), then rack the slide five or six times (no cases coming out) and THEN shoot the hell out of everyone six or seven times with a four shot mag on the shotgun!

The WILD BUNCH - set in 1913, 1917 Browning Machinegun, 03A3 Springfields, 1911 pulled out quick draw - CLICK-CLICK-CLICK (it goes click-click in case you were wondering), rack the shotgun - no case, pump, no case, pump BLAM!BLAM!BLAM! Watch for others when watching, although it is one of my favorite movies. And yes, they REALLY DID blow up the bridge! The part the riders were on was hinged and dropped the front, but the rest really was wired up with dynamite! That was a one off scene, if it screwed up there was NO reshoot!
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #22
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I decided to watch "Walking Dead" last night. There was a lot of "machine gun" fire going on.

THEN..... I realized several things...while watching the action.

1) AK47, M14, FNFAL, M16, M2HBAR .50 cal fire, etc., will not penetrate the sheet metal of the average automobile...nor... will their fire penetrate galvanized sheets of corrugated sheet steel roofing..nor sheets of painted steel siding. The bullets apparently only "spark" as they strike sheet metal...and then... are absorbed into another dimension in space and time.

2) As these assault rifles and semi-auto pistols fire...their bolts, slides, or op-rods... NEVER MOVE.

3) As these full auto, and semi auto pistols, and rifles fire.....NO BRASS is ever ejected. EVER. Thus...no one ever steps on empty brass and 'roller skates' onto their ass.

4) as these machine guns are firing and a visible muzzle flash is "seen" (dubbed in)...none of them have any recoil at all. Amazing!

5) When "fresh" (loadedmags) are inserted...no one...operates the firearm in such a manner as to chamber a fresh round or allows an already closed bolt to go 'forward' into battery,' from it's 'locked to the rear/out of battery' position.'

6) When belt fed, tripod mounted machine guns are employed and firing...no belts of ammo are required.

You mean to say that all that isn't real?

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #23
Frogman

Where I'm at, out in the Pa. woods we don't have cell phone, T.V. or cable - the only thing I miss is the inter-net. After next weeks Deer season well head to Florida & get hooked up again as to whats going on in the every day world. I used to watch Walking Dead but it went to much ( West Coast Faggot ) for me.

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of"
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #24
Stalky

Watch Fear the Walking Dead if you want to see West Coast and faggotry.Z Nation on the other hand is actually funny.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:36 PM   #25
buzgun
slug

clown

Antifa democunts learn how to be operators by watching the WD......its going to pay off when they go green against all the Nazis out there.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:59 PM   #26
Stalky

So the kitty Sheba is gone now?
Old 11-26-2017, 10:02 PM   #27
Driswalds
Starcastle Champion

he gotten eaten by walkers.
Driswalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #28
belt-fed

I like the show and read the books and yes some of the fake gun shit gets old
but they do show at times with close ups shooting blanks you can the brass
after all it is just a show still better then all the other gay lib shit thats on
belt-fed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 11:59 PM   #29
Stalky

Well the swipe on chaps figuring a round is chambered with hammer down on a 1911 is swipe,half cock,full cock and safety on.
Technically three clicks.
Drawing and firing is a technically click from whichever holster,either moving the safety down a click while the grip safety engages a click and so on.
Who counts?
I normally carry hammer down in the waist in the belief I can cock and shoot.
Condition two? idk honestly.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:44 AM   #30
dinkydow

I NEVER carry a 1911 in condition one. Never. If you cannot rack the slide while drawing the weapon....you need re-trained. Carrying THAT pistol with one in the pipe and the hammer down...is near suicidal. Carrying that pistol with one in the pipe and the safety on...is just plain ignt....and BEGS for blood and pain. Guaranteed...the real world is NOT hollyweird and you are not Clint Eastwood OR Josey Whales.

If you are doing THAT....eventually you WILL have an AD. Being stuck on stupid should always have a price to be paid...so, hope the AD ...JUST...blows a hole in the floor and missis your water heater...and your own dumb ass.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote