Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 10-05-2018, 02:36 PM   #16
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
http://cybersarges.tripod.com/aospraymap.html

Sander it is water over the damn but here is a map of the hot spots for that damn agent orange spray. By an act of God I was north of Dak To and I think? was also?
I saw very very little of it as they would have been wasting money where we were in the high mountains. My 4th Bro RTO has a few health problems now as he was a bit south of me and in II Corps A.O. with heavy spraying.

ADD: Googling agent orange in Nam will tell you it is still a SERIOUS problem for tourists. Be careful where you walk eat or drink.
Hey 4th, he was actually in Da Nang - where it was all stored and loaded onto the planes and dumped and spilled all over the place.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:00 PM   #17
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Hey 4th, he was actually in Da Nang - where it was all stored and loaded onto the planes and dumped and spilled all over the place.
Yup see this crap is NOT going away like some damn white on rice. The CDC Center for Disease Control knows exactly what the frig is going on and they ain't saying nuttin.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:16 PM   #18
slug

I had a friend that sprayed the shit

He was a chopper jockey...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:33 AM   #19
Stalky

Cancer is a bitch. The gallbladder was a mixed blessing in a way.
Prayers for the man.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:14 PM   #20
Stalky

Had a friend that was an of all things in the Air Force in a special operation force.
He was all kinds of messed up from the Agent Orange.
He slept with a K-bar under his pillow his wife said and would wake up with it at her throat.
He was a good friend. Passed from Cancer over 30 years ago.
R.I.P. sir.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 01:05 PM   #21
Sanders

I just talked to my brother. He's back in the hospital. They are going to run another catscan, but the cancer is in his liver and lungs now. When they are done, they are sending him home on hospice. The docs told him they can't do any more for him. He quit chemo because it was making him so damned sick and wasn't doing anything. He said he'd rather have some kind of quality of life than suffer through the side effects.

He says he isn't sure if he has a week or a month left. As much as I hate flying, I'll make this one exception and go see him very soon. We both agreed that we'd rather visit while he's alive, than have me come to his funeral.
Old 01-31-2019, 01:43 PM   #22
twin50

Thinking of you and yours during this difficult time...
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:18 PM   #23
aviator
unum de multis

I'm truly sorry to hear that Sanders. Be strong for him.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:33 PM   #24
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
I'm truly sorry to hear that Sanders. Be strong for him.

Prayers are sent Sanders for all of

your family
Old 02-01-2019, 01:03 AM   #25
4thIDvet
slug

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I just talked to my brother. He's back in the hospital. They are going to run another catscan, but the cancer is in his liver and lungs now. When they are done, they are sending him home on hospice. The docs told him they can't do any more for him. He quit chemo because it was making him so damned sick and wasn't doing anything. He said he'd rather have some kind of quality of life than suffer through the side effects.

He says he isn't sure if he has a week or a month left. As much as I hate flying, I'll make this one exception and go see him very soon. We both agreed that we'd rather visit while he's alive, than have me come to his funeral.
Geez my prayers are on the way Sanders as much as they can help.
At the reunion with my Nam Bros and get to see what that agent orange has done to so many of them makes me want to beat someone in govts. head in.
Not to turn this terrible thing for your brother into a bitch session but all we can do is pray now.
More prayers on the way.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:47 AM   #26
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Only just saw this update.

So sorry to read this news, Sanders. He'll be in our prayers, and those of our church congregation, as will you and your family, from now on.

Where is he?
Old 02-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #27
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-a-Roo View Post

Where is he?
He moved back to Seattle and sold his house in Houston.

Thank you all for your prayers. They are much appreciated.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:38 PM   #28
Sanders

Brother's not doing so well.

Mom is up there, and my little sister got there yesterday.

Mom said my brother can barely talk, and when he does, what he says doesn't make a lot of sense so he gets frustrated because he can't communicate.

Yesterday, his legs gave out and he can't even walk to the bathroom.

I'm afraid he won't be around much longer, unless God wants to give us a miracle.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:54 PM   #29
slug

Prayers sent for your family Sir...
Old 04-29-2019, 10:46 AM   #30
Sanders

Mom called this morning.

My brother died in his sleep last night. She said he actually had a smile on his face for the first time in weeks. I can only imagine maybe Dad came and got him.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I know I've said it before, but they really are greatly appreciated.

R.I.P. Beau Derrick Sanders
August 3rd, 1972 to April 29, 2019