Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Camping, Backpacking, Outdoor Survival Skills
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2017, 11:45 PM   #16
RTO

I still have a pair of black leather boots with a white dot on the upper back part from basic.
IIRC the dot was for odd calendar days.

I don't remember being issued a second pair of jungle boots, only replacements when needed.

Make America Like Florida
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #17
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTO View Post
I still have a pair of black leather boots with a white dot on the upper back part from basic.
IIRC the dot was for odd calendar days.

I don't remember being issued a second pair of jungle boots, only replacements when needed.
I knew that later the Army required trainees to code their boots with a dot or number so that the drill sergeant could mother hen the trainees and force them to switch boots.

I still do that to this day. I have two pair of work boots and two pair of sneakers and cowboy boots. I have several pairs of dress shoes. I never wear the same pair of shoes/boots two days in a row. Shoes last longer that way as well.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:01 PM   #18
dinkydow

DI: Each one of you maggots was born with a deuceanahalf on the end of each ankle. Our job is to teach you how to drive them properly, care for them, and put lots of miles on them.....so Tenn-HUT!...RIGHT FACE! Forward March! Double Time Ho!

Marching up AGONY HILL:

What do you people enjoy most beside doing pushups...?

Running Drill Sgt!

Port Arms! Double time ...HO!

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:58 PM   #19
Legion489
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangfire View Post
When I joined the Army I was told to piss on your feet in the shower. I've never had athletes foot.
Really? I was told never to bend over in the shower.
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote