Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:35 AM   #1
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Default How well do you sleep

For the last several years I haven't been able to sleep very well. Some nights after laying in bed for a couple of hours or more I just get up and wait until the next night. If I got to bed earlier than 11:00 - 12:00 I won't be able to go to sleep at all.

When I do get to sleep I usually sleep later than I want to. And very little deep sleep. Most of the sleep I get is light sleep.

This is one of the reasons I bought a health monitor. I can make myself exercise but I can't make myself sleep. I've been tested for sleep apnea and I don't have that problem. I'm thinking about buying a new mattress. Maybe that will help?

Here is the last couple of nights as monitored by my Fitbit health monitor.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
slug

Sleep...What's that?...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:05 AM   #3
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
Sleep...What's that?...
Yup yourself myself I think? Bluntforce, Diesel and a few other members are the night time crew. Hell I am up and down all damn night unable to sleep. My C-Pap machine busted and that does help me sleep.
Ah hell someone has to watch the perimeter at night looks like were it.
Night Stalkers always on duty for a better conservative America.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:12 AM   #4
Sanders

A new mattress will make a world of difference.

If I stay up until 10 p.m., I'll sleep through the night. If I go to bed at 9, I'm up by midnight and don't sleep but a little bit the rest of the night. Kind of weird, I know.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:16 AM   #5
baboon
slug

My sleep since I stopped working is fragmented. Some times I'm awake for 2 days. It's funny I can lay down on the couch with the TV on & be nodding out, but if I turn the TV off I'm wide awake.

A lot of my sleep problems are do too big city noise. Not far from my house are a bunch of 24 hour place to eat. Once the drunks leave the bars they seem to hit these places. Then the gunshots follow. Nice weather brings the murdercycles out from the time the traffic clears until 2-3 am. Them bastards racing around the loop(close to my house) all need to eat. Then they have to rev their bikes when they start them back up. I lay awake hoping lots of peeps die in horrible wrecks!
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:55 AM   #6
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Yup yourself myself I think? Bluntforce, Diesel and a few other members are the night time crew. Hell I am up and down all damn night unable to sleep. My C-Pap machine busted and that does help me sleep.
Ah hell someone has to watch the perimeter at night looks like were it.
Night Stalkers always on duty for a better conservative America.
I don't get on the computer or watch TV very often at night. I'll try exercising some. Then I'll go outside if it's warm and walk around in my back yard or sit in my gazebo and watch the stars with Sam resting his head in my lap. Sometimes I'll fall asleep out there.
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:21 PM   #7
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
I don't get on the computer or watch TV very often at night. I'll try exercising some. Then I'll go outside if it's warm and walk around in my back yard or sit in my gazebo and watch the stars with Sam resting his head in my lap. Sometimes I'll fall asleep out there.
If I don’t have the TV on, I can’t

sleep at all...I have that ringing in

my ears...but with the TV down low

it drowns it out enough that I can

sleep until my ‘mind’ wakes me up

...about four hours is the best that

I ever get and that is broken up...

But sometimes I will get a twenty

minute nap during the day...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:25 PM   #8
aviator
unum de multis

I'm normally up until 11 PM or so, then I need to wake up by 5 AM, trust me, I sleep fairly well. I also wear a nose strip that opens up your airways at night, stops me for snoring too much and sleep much better since I've been using them for a few years now. Sometimes I'm up by 3-3:30 to visit the restroom but not every day either and fall sleep quickly afterward. Now if I'm driving for any long stretch I don't care what time of day, I will have to stop for coffee.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:20 PM   #9
RetVet
Statistical Error

I work a rotating 12hr shift schedule. My sleep routine has been messed up for decades. Getting up to take a leak messes things up further.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:45 PM   #10
Bluntforce
slug

My shoulder keeps me on my back and in light/no sleep. Don’t take pain pills because they will finish off liver or kidneys. Managing glucose through diet. Seeing orthopedic doctor next week. Used to sleep on sides.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:20 PM   #11
hangfire
Home on the range

I too sleep really light. Like I’m only half asleep. Try a couple of benedrill, and a new mattress and pillow.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:52 PM   #12
remus

The night or two during the week I get laid good and hard I sleep the best. The rest of them I'm up at least twice to take a leak and have trouble getting back to sleep. You might try my system if you are able. It's very relaxing.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:28 PM   #13
twin50

4.5 to 5 hours a night on the floor...
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:24 PM   #14
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

I drink coffee by the gallon during the day, go to bed@2200 (after I've pissed most of it out) wake up at 0445 and go to work. I sleep like a rock.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:29 AM   #15
Bluntforce
slug

pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus View Post
The night or two during the week I get laid good and hard I sleep the best. The rest of them I'm up at least twice to take a leak and have trouble getting back to sleep. You might try my system if you are able. It's very relaxing.
My girlfriend’s half-German and half-Chinese thirty minutes after I fuck her not only am I horny again I want to invade Russia.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote