Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Flashing Arrow Riot boy's family is kicked out of home: Suspected looter and his mother are the first to be punished with eviction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Council.html

Welfare bums. Who'd a thunk it? The little bastard needs beaten half to death and momma, who apparently plays in the mud, needs to be made to pay back everything ever given to it.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
IRWildman
Banned

Location: The Greatest State in the union ARIZONA, we will check your "papers" "

and the mother-bitch cries, "'I'm not responsible for my son's actions - what about my human rights?' says Daniel Sartain-Clarke's mother"

well just who the hell is responsible ? did you teach your son how to be a decent citizen ? i fucking doubt it, go live under a bridge with all the other rats and two legged vermin..., bitch
Old 08-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
RetVet
Statistical Error

Double tap to both of their buckwheat heads.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Police telling the politicians they are full of shit.
Nothing the political pronouncements did had anything to do with stopping the riots.
The Police themselves finally ended the criminal activity by responding in numbers.

It was police tactics and not anything MPs had to say about what to do.
All the Members of Parliament competed for face time, and stayed away from the action.

That sounds real familiar, "Make a Law" instead of DOING something physical.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
'I'm not responsible for my son's actions - what about my human rights?'
Human rights? You are not human for one thing,,,niqqer!

Niqqers never work to "EARN" anything, they live off guberment handouts or steal, so they have no appreciation or respect for personal property or or what it takes to work hard and save to pay for personal possesions or property. Oh hell,,, Niqqers are enabled parasites of the world
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
dinkydow

Politicians are all about maintaining their positions by lying, cheating, stealing, photo ops, etc. They are no better than the welfare scum who's cocks they suck for votes.

Quote:
Suspect's mother says he 'was in the wrong place at the wrong time'
The standard whine of every liberal sperm receptical, who's offspring, is a serial killer on the way up and who has just been busted for the first time.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
aviator
unum de multis

And further down it says:

Quote:
Crime doesn't pay: An online petition demands welfare-dependent rioters convicted of offences linked to disorder should surrender their state handouts
They seem to be getting it right.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:17 PM   #8
Pretorius

225,000 lb flat. Jebus, that n!gger sperm drinking white whore with nasty offspring lived pretty well. The true effects of liberalism are nothing more than total ruin. She should make a to do list. 1. Stop fucking 2. Stop fucking and associating with n!ggers 3. Get a job and pay for on place to live 4. Remember that no one gives a fuck about me and that I have to lift a finger to take care of my own dumbass.
Pretorius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #9
Gus

My heart pumps piss for these black and white parasite n!ggers
Gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #10
Canine

His mom's hispanic...probably not native born. His obviously half sister is obviously half black, so it's yet another case of "absent father/feral child" syndrome.

Maybe they could find a place to live in Tunisia or something...but why would Tunisia take people like THAT?? Only western "civilized" countries are dumb enough to do that.
Canine is offline   Reply With Quote