Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.



Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2021, 10:32 AM   #1
RTO
Moderator
 
RTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Flarda
Posts: 27,083
Default Kim says North Korea facing its 'worst-ever situation'

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has acknowledged his country was facing the “worst-ever situation” as he addressed thousands of grassroots members of his ruling party during a major political conference in Pyongyang.

Experts say Kim is facing perhaps his toughest moment as he approaches a decade in rule, with North Korea’s coronavirus lockdown unleashing further shock on an economy devastated by decades of mismanagement and crippling U.S.-led sanctions over his nuclear weapons program.

The North’s official Korean Central News Agency said Kim made the comments during an opening speech at a meeting of the Workers’ Party’s cell secretaries on Tuesday.

“Improving the people’s living standards ... even in the worst-ever situation . . .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-says-...051408981.html

Homeboy heard about the stimulus checks and infrastructure trillions.
__________________
3

KAG
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:57 AM   #2
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion
 
Pogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Great Swamp
Posts: 80,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTO View Post
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has acknowledged his country was facing the “worst-ever situation” as he addressed thousands of grassroots members of his ruling party during a major political conference in Pyongyang.

Experts say Kim is facing perhaps his toughest moment as he approaches a decade in rule, with North Korea’s coronavirus lockdown unleashing further shock on an economy devastated by decades of mismanagement and crippling U.S.-led sanctions over his nuclear weapons program.

The North’s official Korean Central News Agency said Kim made the comments during an opening speech at a meeting of the Workers’ Party’s cell secretaries on Tuesday.

“Improving the people’s living standards ... even in the worst-ever situation . . .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-says-...051408981.html

Homeboy heard about the stimulus checks and infrastructure trillions.

I think eventually he will be de-throned by his own military leaders.
__________________
.................................................. ....................................…
We have met the enemy, and he is us!
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:23 AM   #3
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,198
Default

Someone in Joe's admin will help out....for a kickback.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:30 PM   #4
dinkydow
Moderator
 
dinkydow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wakandaland
Posts: 89,914
No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDOAK View Post
Someone in Joe's admin will help out....for a kickback.
chynajo: "We must send billions of dollars in aid to NORKland so that their army can be fed, fueled and have plenty of ordinance to kill Ame.... Uh...where am I... Who are you? Sign what? Ok..."
__________________
Our forefathers would have already been shooting...by now.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Infantry Brawl”
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:21 PM   #5
aviator
unum de multis
 
aviator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bunker's Headquarters.
Posts: 44,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
chynajo: "We must send billions of dollars in aid to NORKland so that their army can be fed, fueled and have plenty of ordinance to kill Ame.... Uh...where am I... Who are you? Sign what? Ok..."
It's the humane thing to do, also let them come here without any papers.
__________________

That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:22 PM   #6
RTO
Moderator
 
RTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Flarda
Posts: 27,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
It's the humane thing to do, also let them come here without any papers.
Now yer talking, why not, everyone else is coming here.
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:42 PM   #7
RetVet
Statistical Error
 
RetVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Homeless
Posts: 40,447
Default

Biden will send Harris over with a blank check and elbow pads so she doesn't get carpet burns while polishing the nork midgets knob, long time.
__________________
^^^ For entertainment purposes. Use only as directed. ^^^
III
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:25 PM   #8
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable
 
MrKalashnikov's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain
Posts: 5,482
No Commies

The midget & his minions can eat the uranium and plutonium they use in their nukes. Eff them all.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:42 PM   #9
dinkydow
Moderator
 
dinkydow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wakandaland
Posts: 89,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
Biden will send Harris over with a blank check and elbow pads so she doesn't get carpet burns while polishing the nork midgets knob, ling time.
And with any luck...kamel kunt will simply....disappear ...in norkland.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:39 PM   #10
Boris
Senior Member
 
Boris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N Michigan
Posts: 10,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
Biden will send Harris over with a blank check and elbow pads so she doesn't get carpet burns while polishing the nork midgets knob, ling time.
Fat chance of that happening...only 1 man was brave enough to go into N korea....I'll eat my hat if a Democrat ever does it
__________________
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:59 AM   #11
500grains
Soldier of Allah
 
500grains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Crackerland
Posts: 28,821
Default

If BiteMe had a brain, he would sanction the Chinese banks that do business with DPRK, effectively cutting them off from the international financial system. Then watch 20 million North Korean refugees stream into China in time for the winter Olympics.

If I can think of this stuff, why can't BiteMe's staff?
__________________
Racism will keep you alive.
500grains is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:51 AM   #12
4thIDvet
slug
 
4thIDvet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Astor Florida
Posts: 41,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
If BiteMe had a brain, he would sanction the Chinese banks that do business with DPRK, effectively cutting them off from the international financial system. Then watch 20 million North Korean refugees stream into China in time for the winter Olympics.

If I can think of this stuff, why can't BiteMe's staff?
The frigging banks are all working together 500grains and they ain't going to let politics get in their way of fattening their larder.
Kim's opening statements could be a warning to the west that he is out of options and his back is against the wall?
When your down and have no other choice?
PREP.
__________________
God Bless Americas Veterans. All who are serving and have served.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:03 AM   #13
4thIDvet
slug
 
4thIDvet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Astor Florida
Posts: 41,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Fat chance of that happening...only 1 man was brave enough to go into N korea....I'll eat my hat if a Democrat ever does it
Well one good man Boris and one other. Remember Dennis Rodman went over to shoot some hoop with the midget?
Rodman was smart enough not to block the midgets BB shots or he would have been in front of a firing squad.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:04 AM   #14
Sanders
Moderator
 
Sanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 59,473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
And with any luck...kamel kunt will simply....disappear ...in norkland.
They'll have her for dinner with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti.
__________________

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
3
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:05 AM   #15
Sanders
Moderator
 
Sanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 59,473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
If BiteMe had a brain, he would sanction the Chinese banks that do business with DPRK, effectively cutting them off from the international financial system. Then watch 20 million North Korean refugees stream into China in time for the winter Olympics.

If I can think of this stuff, why can't BiteMe's staff?
That presuppooses they can think. They don't think, they feeeeelzzzzz.
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.