Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2018, 04:54 PM   #1
buzgun
slug

gun Uberti Colt Walkers available right now for $275.00

On Gun broker

I bought one and just received it in the mail today......perfect,brand new in box condition.

Wasn't particularly looking to buy one but for that price i could not pass up on it.

I had a Colt second generation 2nd. model Dragoon when i was 15 yo.....i used to fancy myself a "mountain man" even though i grew up in chicago.....when i was 7-8 i used to go off on a neighbors property who had an exceptionally large lot and pretend i was a mountain man in his evergreen bushes

Anyway the loading lever on my 2nd model dragoon dropped after every shot so im quite prepared for a Walker.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:21 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

My Pietta Model 1851 colt black powder was about $99 from Cabelas years ago

Prices have gone way up
https://www.cabelas.com/product/Piet...ver/740536.uts
Old 09-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
Sanders

My brother and I had an Italian reproduction we named, "Mr. Nasty". Had a lot of fun with that pistol.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:03 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Thumbs up All about the Walker Colt for Mr. buz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
On Gun broker

I bought one and just received it in the mail today......perfect,brand new in box condition.

Wasn't particularly looking to buy one but for that price i could not pass up on it.
Anyway the loading lever on my 2nd model dragoon dropped after every shot so im quite prepared for a Walker.
Here yah go buz this kid Ian? from Forgotten Weapons explains about the Walker Colt. Why the loading lever kept dropping and why the dang things were prone to blowing up when fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhYlzTABNI0

I do not believe this one sold at auction guess it did not meet reserve?
Old 09-08-2018, 05:53 PM   #5
dinkydow

You must have purchased the only one.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:34 PM   #6
buzgun
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
You must have purchased the only one.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/778774842

When i bought mine the gunbroker auction said they had 18 more available.......they must have sold out very fast.

I love this gun!....its the only gun ever developed specifically to kill wetbacks with
buzgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:09 AM   #7
S. Fisher

Damn you got a good deal, midway has those for $465.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote